The joy of Geometry

Tony

I scrape my bumper on the big dip out front every time, and my exhausts on the way out :graduated:

Tony, no dip come WIM central!

I promise a 'billiard' drive in...... within a 500yrd radius :oneeyed01: .......... Eventually :sad01_anim:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

This was a very distressed Supra turbo previously violated by another company......... Sorted with a totally compliant chassis

post-2-1178742371.jpg

Loved the wheels....

post-2-1178742420.jpg

Nice car..... I'm getting smitten by the Supra.... Maybe i will get a 600bhp wim version :thumbsup_anim:

• 2 weeks later...
Lotus Esprit V8 GT........... Drooooool

Now that's a wim car indeed :thumbsup_anim:

A true classic in fantastic condition... :D

She was a bit hurt in the chassis but that's sorted now..... The car is very clean, even underneath. A real pleasure to set. And in wim blue :)

I saw a white countach earlier today going the otherway down a dual carriage way just got a glimpse of the roof and spoiler.

An hour or two later i was waiting to turn right on a road, and it drove past, so i followed it for a while :D. You could feel the floor vibrating while he was sat idling at some lights. It had wide rear wheels as well.

You could tell it wasnt thrilled doing only a few mph as we set of as you could tell he was on and off the clutch trying not too stall it going so slow, sounded good though when he drove off even though it was only slow with someone infront of it.

phwaaw very nice indeedie :D

love the rim's

The clutch was a beast... Three times i stalled the car going up the ramp runs...... Oh how the owner laughed :D

I suppose that got a bit frustrating! :D

I have that problem but with revving. Cos I have a diesel I have to put me foot down to get it going. If I ever drive a petrol I over rev it! :D

I saw a white countach earlier today going the otherway down a dual carriage way just got a glimpse of the roof and spoiler.

An hour or two later i was waiting to turn right on a road, and it drove past, so i followed it for a while :D. You could feel the floor vibrating while he was sat idling at some lights. It had wide rear wheels as well.

You could tell it wasnt thrilled doing only a few mph as we set of as you could tell he was on and off the clutch trying not too stall it going so slow, sounded good though when he drove off even though it was only slow with someone infront of it.

:D ........ I will have my day :D ......... Eventually.

• 4 weeks later...
Actually i recall Clarkson test driving an Atom and his cheeks flapping in the wind with him screaming at the never ending power available from the car. "scariest thing on wheels" was one quote.

Here you go Tony...think it improved his looks actually. He's certainly got a big enough air intake :wacko: ...and I think he caught a bug on his teeth.

gg1nsanedi7.png

Actually i recall Clarkson test driving an Atom and his cheeks flapping in the wind with him screaming at the never ending power available from the car. "scariest thing on wheels" was one quote.

Here you go Tony...think it improved his looks actually. He's certainly got a big enough air intake :wacko: ...and I think he caught a bug on his teeth.

gg1nsanedi7.png

Ahhh that will be the Atom.... I have set a few of them.... Scary cars!!

post-2-1182271102.jpg

post-2-1182271075.jpg