The joy of Geometry

Tony

That was a bit of interesting day eh ? Vtec Mini then a beach buggy thing. Don't like Minis but that looks nice.

It was.... Buggy was nice to, ever more so since all the adjusters moved no problem :angry2: ..... sounded sweet to.

Just noticed they've signed up and from my town...never seen it before, will have to keep an eye out!

Be alert mate this thing doesn't hang around

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a bit of interesting day eh ? Vtec Mini then a beach buggy thing. Don't like Minis but that looks nice.

It was.... Buggy was nice to, ever more so since all the adjusters moved no problem :) ..... sounded sweet to.

Just noticed they've signed up and from my town...never seen it before, will have to keep an eye out!

Be alert mate this thing doesn't hang around

Couldn't miss it in that colour! :angry2:

Hi and thanks for the comments :angry2:

The colour is in the metal flakes of the gel coat of the fibreglass rather than a paint job, so makes it much harder wearing. It really comes to life under flourescent lights and bright sunshine.

So where's the photos of the 430 Tony?!

It was a "no show".... Apparently the preparation for this weekends racing has gone to pot... I have all the tyres/ wheels at the centre for this weekend so i have a horrible feeling the car will appear tomorrow.

It was a "no show".... Apparently the preparation for this weekends racing has gone to pot... I have all the tyres/ wheels at the centre for this weekend so i have a horrible feeling the car will appear tomorrow.

So you will be busy then if it shows! Shame you don't have a time, would love to see it...

So you will be busy then if it shows! Shame you don't have a time, would love to see it...

I should have a time for the F40.

I should have a time for the F40.

Bet it's not a Thursday....I think they must read the forum and decide to book another day to wind me up! :)

Another one of those 288 GTO's.... looks better in red i think, the white one didn't look finished

post-2-1245180108.jpg

post-2-1245180123.jpg

post-2-1245180141.jpg

Got to love it's little turbo

post-2-1245180176.jpg :D

Well ok actually it has two, but love them anyway.

Days are getting "samey"...... I must confess the adjustments using shims is becoming much easier to math, this 288 i had to the nearest 1/60th of a degree front and rear :D

In fact we had five Ferrari's at the centre today :D it was like a mini-meet.

In fact we had five Ferrari's at the centre today :o it was like a mini-meet.

Being surrounded by Ferrari's - its a hard life... B) B)

Actually it is... Calibrating to such a high standard constantly does your head, these cars have non existent tolerances.... Plus fitting a tyre on a 2k wheel makes you very attentive!!

Hi and thanks for the comments :D

The colour is in the metal flakes of the gel coat of the fibreglass rather than a paint job, so makes it much harder wearing. It really comes to life under flourescent lights and bright sunshine.

Hi Steve, glad it all got sorted for you! :huh: Buggy is looking really good!!!

Need i say anything......

No you don't. I want that one, where do I have to steal it from? :huh: Loads for sale around £250,000, that's a bargain even without carpet.

One of the spectators mentioned the tyres and the owner said there really hard to get now.... I said not for us, we can get them, he then explained the fronts are impossible to get to which i explained i have them in stock :huh: ..... Needless to say he bought them there and then even though his fronts are fine.

Wow...that's stunning :D

I'm getting complaints from company bosses at the park because we keep stopping their staff doing their work :D

I wonder why! :D

Because whenever there's an F-Car, Tony does the geo in a mankini...

One of the spectators mentioned the tyres and the owner said there really hard to get now.... I said not for us, we can get them, he then explained the fronts are impossible to get to which i explained i have them in stock :huh: ..... Needless to say he bought them there and then even though his fronts are fine.

Now that's impressive :D