The joy of Geometry

Tony

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks quite smart with that bonnet...I thought their purpose was to reduce weight and make the car lighter?

The carbon is lighter but a hell of a spend on a road car........ I'm really getting to like these S2000's, the Geo can be a pain sometimes but once done they handle really well, even with OEM positions......

Here's another one set Monday

post-2-1232486741_thumb.jpg

bit seized up was it ?

edit: I agree about the bonnet. I'd have thought a hardtop or rimz innit would have been more of a priority ?

Indeed.. These are a classic case where the metals are in conflict. Once you gain the slightest movement from the adjuster you can free the bushing and i haven't been beaten yet (famous last words).

:crying_anim:

bit seized up was it ?

edit: I agree about the bonnet. I'd have thought a hardtop or rimz innit would have been more of a priority ?

Indeed.. These are a classic case where the metals are in conflict. Once you gain the slightest movement from the adjuster you can free the bushing and i haven't been beaten yet (famous last words).

no mate thats to keep the supercharger cool :huh:

:crying_anim:
bit seized up was it ?

no mate thats to keep the supercharger cool :huh:

well if it's genuine all the better for it (he types, sheepishly lol) :D

• 3 weeks later...
Yes they do, well did.... i think their getting used to it now.

Until the club meet/group buys during the week happen :D

Well yes... mind you the RX7 meet i canceled because they couldn't get enough numbers, probably just as well since i unlocked the 16th today and by the end of the day it was fully booked.