private number plates

discount tyres dan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have J1 YAU on the peugeot which I use as a run around. Got it with the car. Probably the best number plates I have seen are on one of my customers cars. They have and Aston Martin Vanquish with the number plate 2 BE and a Bentley with the number plate NOT 2B. Park them next to one another and it says. 2 BE or NOT 2B. LOOKS THE BUSINESS!!

Ā 

Yes, seen those parked up on the Chelsea Embankment. Is he an 'Actor'?

Ā 

h

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Steve Parish (Ex bike and truck racer now Moto GP commentator) used to have PEN I5 on his car

Ā 

I was never a fan of them but bought one for my new car last year which had both mine and the wifes initials, means nothing to anyone else of course and my Evo which i bought last October came with a private plate on it E6 VOO

• 5 years later...

Ā 

i have see jules's car at southend outside one of the clubs, he has a mate who's plate is

Ā 

D1SCO

Only just seen this thread, that D1SCO plate belongs to a good friend of our family called Jan, she's the financial director of the company that owns Dukes night club in Chelmsford and Bonds night club in Southend. It's on a Porsche now but used to be on a Land rover Discovery which was doubly apt http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad01_anim.gif

Ā 

Just see this post and back in 1994 the plate d1sco was on a black toyota supra which i believe also belonged to tots2000 boss back then

tots2000 - now there's a name I have not heard for a long time, I spent many drunken nights in there when I was younger! Shame they changed the name.

Ā 

Welcome to the forum :)