discount tyres dan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

Tony...Happy Easter mate, hope you had a good one and given up the weed (again)... also needed to ask you to change your records as the IS250 is now registered as V6 LF-S :rolleyes_anim:

Tony...Happy Easter mate, hope you had a good one and given up the weed (again)... also needed to ask you to change your records as the IS250 is now registered as V6 LF-S :rolleyes_anim:

Will do...... tell us what the LF-S stands for, you were in a conundrum last time we met.

Tony...Happy Easter mate, hope you had a good one and given up the weed (again)... also needed to ask you to change your records as the IS250 is now registered as V6 LF-S :thumbsup_anim:

Will do...... tell us what the LF-S stands for, you were in a conundrum last time we met.

Lexus have it designated for Lexus Finess-Sedan, although as it's an IS 250 SE-L more than modified to Sports specification the plate print actually reads Lexus Finess- Sport (and of course it's a V6). Someone has already relieved the DVLA of V10 LF-A which of course suits this beastie:

dsc03427gt8.jpg

dsc03422nm1.jpg

I have J1 YAU on the peugeot which I use as a run around. Got it with the car. Probably the best number plates I have seen are on one of my customers cars. They have and Aston Martin Vanquish with the number plate 2 BE and a Bentley with the number plate NOT 2B. Park them next to one another and it says. 2 BE or NOT 2B. LOOKS THE BUSINESS!!

I have J1 YAU on the peugeot which I use as a run around. Got it with the car. Probably the best number plates I have seen are on one of my customers cars. They have and Aston Martin Vanquish with the number plate 2 BE and a Bentley with the number plate NOT 2B. Park them next to one another and it says. 2 BE or NOT 2B. LOOKS THE BUSINESS!!

Now that's a delicious image..... wonder how many people recognize the association?

• 7 months later...

I had M20VTR on my Leon Cupra R which has a 1.8 20 valve turbo engine it was split M 20VT R and really only appeals to the nerdy types like me that know what it means.

I have been looking for something to go on the 928, but anything with that combination of those numbers or my initials with a prefix plate old enough (it is on a F reg) is too expensive TRU928S is something like 11K, which is more than the car is worth. I could put an Irish plate on it if I could find the right numbers, otherwise I think it actually de-values the car.

I wanted P4GNO on my Lexus, but I mentioned that I liked this plate on the Seat forum when I still had the Leon and someone thought it was nice and bought it

before me.

There is a car downstairs with the plate FN07FER, it is on a Ferrari 460, well I think that is the model.

i have see jules's car at southend outside one of the clubs, he has a mate who's plate is

D1SCO

Only just seen this thread, that D1SCO plate belongs to a good friend of our family called Jan, she's the financial director of the company that owns Dukes night club in Chelmsford and Bonds night club in Southend. It's on a Porsche now but used to be on a Land rover Discovery which was doubly apt :sad01_anim:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Regrettably, I stopped bidding on X351 ARO from a DVLA Auction a few years back. How I rue the day...

If you haven't worked out the "appeal" - imagine you are in the car in front and you look in your rear view mirror and see that number plate...

Regrettably, I stopped bidding on X351 ARO from a DVLA Auction a few years back. How I rue the day...

If you haven't worked out the "appeal" - imagine you are in the car in front and you look in your rear view mirror and see that number plate...

But it doesn't mean anything in mirror image.... :thumbsup_anim:

• 1 year later...