Kerbed your wheels?

rooflessdriver

AutoExpress fitted them to one of their cars. You have to fully deflate all four tyres so need to be near an air pump. After less than a month one had started coming away ( presumably due to flexing of the tyre ? ).

Idea is good, but may not be that good when you put it into practice.

Can't believe I'm reading these comments...do all of you like driving into the kerb then?!! Jammy you don't have to answer that! :P

I hate curbs but its that 1 second of laps concentration that costs you a weel :lol:

Can't believe I'm reading these comments...do all of you like driving into the kerb then?!! Jammy you don't have to answer that! :P

I hate curbs but its that 1 second of laps concentration that costs you a weel :P

Well I can honestly say I haven't kerbed mine in 3 years of having my 17's with low profiles, albeit there is a little damage to one caused by a pothole.

Now the missus is on the insurance I'm sure that will change!! :lol:

I hate curbs but its that 1 second of laps concentration that costs you a weel :P

Well I can honestly say I haven't kerbed mine in 3 years of having my 17's with low profiles, albeit there is a little damage to one caused by a pothole.

Now the missus is on the insurance I'm sure that will change!! :lol:

OI cheekie :D....