Thank you from a customer

Was at a local MX5 meet last night and was approached by one of the members and he couldn't thank Janey and Tony enough for sorting out his MX5.

He wanted to thank Tony again for sorting out a problem because his car was eating his tyres for a living, after Tony sorted it, it made his car much much much better.

The member wanted to thank Janey for sorting out a deal with Tony and getting the relationshop sorted between MX5 Owners and Tony.

*I'm in no way afillated with Tony Bones - this is simply a thank you forum member "roofless driver" wanted me to pass on.

Was at a local MX5 meet last night and was approached by one of the members and he couldn't thank Janey and Tony enough for sorting out his MX5.

He wanted to thank Tony again for sorting out a problem because his car was eating his tyres for a living, after Tony sorted it, it made his car much much much better.

The member wanted to thank Janey for sorting out a deal with Tony and getting the relationshop sorted between MX5 Owners and Tony.

*I'm in no way afillated with Tony Bones - this is simply a thank you forum member "roofless driver" wanted me to pass on.

Janey is a 'star'... an ambassador for the club...... in fact i think there is a hint of a meet at the new WIM centre when it opens this summer for the MX5 club, B) ...... obviously Janey is involved..... She can cut the ceremomial tape :D

The new??? WIM centre - are STS moving then???

....or are you going it alone? :unsure:

STS is closing/moving by August...... whatever i will not be part of the move!...team LOC have helped me develop my own interests in an area i understand... if i have to go anywhere i will go it alone..... not literally but in the format that endorses all you can see in wim!