Arcade Section Fixed, and Upgraded.

Ahmet

Ahhhh, back at number 1 with 6 trophys.

You might want to get adding more so you can have a chance to win some while i'm out :D.

............... :lol:

Can you put in the helicopter game?

http://www.seethru.co.uk/games/helicopter.htm

:)

Sure, I'll have a look for that game when I'm in from work 2 nite .......... and add some more :)

excellent ! cant wait to get number 1 trophy :lol:

I love the arcade, my best games are teddy goes swimming, road trip, pacman and breakout. Unfortunately dad has discovered his favorite game, being an angle man, he is into hexagon. So now i have less time in the arcade. I would go on my computer but i forgot my password and my computer is broken :D (it wont start!) Are we still having tournaments if so shall i ask my friends to join WIM so there is more people linked to the arcade.

Thanks Scarface for the new games, from Charlotte.

Hiya, the games are wicked i just went on them.

I really like killed kenny and I'm really good at it, but when you try to send the score it says an error has occurred so i cant win the trophy :lol: also dad says please can we get this game called Kong ? 9What ever that is )

Thanks from Charlotte :D

Also.... why not give Tony's kids there own user account so that we know who is actually winning these trophys... :lol:

no ... they can share mine

i am useless at them games

i blame my mouse

and keyboard

and computer

Also.... why not give Tony's kids there own user account so that we know who is actually winning these trophys... :D

i blame my mouse

and keyboard

and computer

It's OK playing against one bones.... but i feel we're up against the whole skeleton :)

( sorry for being so cheeky :) )

my keyboard was fine till i started playing space invaders... think i've broken my space bar... :lol:

Also.... why not give Tony's kids there own user account so that we know who is actually winning these trophys... :D

i blame my mouse

and keyboard

and computer

It's OK playing against one bones.... but i feel we're up against the whole skeleton :)

( sorry for being so cheeky :) )

my keyboard was fine till i started playing space invaders... think i've broken my space bar... :)

:) :) Whole Skeleton indeed :) I'm with bazza... My keyboard has a conspiracy against me... and the mouse has some answering to do :lol: .

The Arcade is fun.... Errr to watch Charlotte playing!... like any good father i try and join in..... sometimes she is there as well :D Anyway since her PC is on holiday (poxy thing) young Miss Bones will be using my IP so any high scores and trophies are obviously me, any Geometry or trigonometry errors are obviously her :)