wim/BB national network agreed

awsomeness, is there or when will there be a list of authorised WIM oporators?

If you click "buy alignment" on the wim/BB web sites, then choose your car it will then take you to the map.

Where on the site is this? or am I going blind/stupid or both!

h

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you click "buy alignment" on the wim/BB web sites, then choose your car it will then take you to the map.

h

Here is how you find the map> If you click "buy alignment" on the wim/BB web sites, then choose your car it will then take you to the map. The new centres are not on there yet.

• 3 weeks later...

h

Here is how you find the map> If you click "buy alignment" on the wim/BB web sites, then choose your car it will then take you to the map. The new centres are not on there yet.

Good work Tony, one in Ellesmere Port now....Ill be trying that twice VERY soon

Remember you need to buy from the site to get the ( data/ before/ after support ) The only bummer is the OOF discount only applies at the wim station, all partner centres command the true fee of £95+ vat. This includes vehicle health check, the chassis image, front/ rear toe adjustment, castor adjustment via moving the subframe and front camber adjustment to "our" settings.

Remember you need to buy from the site to get the ( data/ before/ after support ) The only bummer is the OOF discount only applies at the wim station, all partner centres command the true fee of £95+ vat. This includes vehicle health check, the chassis image, front/ rear toe adjustment, castor adjustment via moving the subframe and front camber adjustment to "our" settings.

Yes, no worries, still cheaper than driving to you.

It would be handy if you had a post somewhere of a list of your stations that you kept uptodate.....would be handy to link to from other places

It would be handy if you had a post somewhere of a list of your stations that you kept uptodate.....would be handy to link to from other places

£95+ vat is not to be sniffed at we all know that but if the owner has repetitive problems stuffing £200 worth of tyres in 5k then the solution by comparison is cheap.

Last year we had over 300 applications to the network and only 23 survived out scrutineering, this year we have grown to 95 but not all are visible on the map because they have not had our "next step" training.

I do now have a bullet on the wim/BB map displaying centres> http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/tyre-fitting-centres.php

£95+ vat is not to be sniffed at we all know that but if the owner has repetitive problems stuffing £200 worth of tyres in 5k then the solution by comparison is cheap.

Last year we had over 300 applications to the network and only 23 survived out scrutineering, this year we have grown to 95 but not all are visible on the map because they have not had our "next step" training.

I do now have a bullet on the wim/BB map displaying centres> http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/tyre-fitting-centres.php

Cool, that will be handy to link to :)

Thanks.... Please tell the internet world because this network is costing me a Lambo a week :)

Thanks.... Please tell the internet world because this network is costing me a Lambo a week :)

Its spreading.

Ill provide feedback once ive been to a centre too.

If I want some extra work doing too, is it best to book on here, then negotiate with them?

I have some rear subframe bushes need installing 1st, but my health wont currently let me fit them, so want to get the centre to do em before the geometry.

Its spreading.

Ill provide feedback once ive been to a centre too.

If I want some extra work doing too, is it best to book on here, then negotiate with them?

I have some rear subframe bushes need installing 1st, but my health wont currently let me fit them, so want to get the centre to do em before the geometry.

Outside of the tyre/ geometry realm you are on your own. We cannot police additional work, which if you think about it is fair enough because at the end of the day the centre of choice is not ours. Nevertheless i would be watching passionately at the results, as said before i don't associate with any old crap so even if the work is outside our policed window i expect a minimal level of decorum.

Hi Tony

Saw a mention of 2 Sheffield address'es on Jul 28 2010 any new news of them being added to the map or thier address details, are they active yet.

Their in the final stages of approval.... Stoke on Trent or Lincoin are the closest at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

Tony. Been looking at the blackboots site and it says you have a 'fitting' centre in waterlooville (Collison Motoring Service Ltd)

Have they been to the course and are now 'approved' by you ?

Reason being is that im needing some new tyres soon and im wanting to take it to a place i can trust... my last 'trusted' garage damaged my alloy powder coating, admitting they had done it but would not give me discount / or money to get it fixed :lol: .

Im wanting to make sure the next place i go to will do a proper job of fitting the tyres AND a professional service for doing the geo.

Cheers

CMS have been approved in regard to interior operations and equipment but haven't been trained by us in respect of chassis calibration. Past geometry reports we pulled from the machine shows a good level of understanding and workmanship but they need to go another level.

is there anywhere else around the south area that you have trained ?

I would love to drive up to WIM to meet the guys and get my car done properly but its a fair drive for me

Are you looking to have the geo done as well, as the tyres?