mkiv Supra Owners Club meet a coming

Tony

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time do you want the Hornet & the official photographer there? (That's me by the way!) :thumbsup_anim:

Tony mentioned getting the sponsored cars there a bit early to get them parked up.

If I remember from your earlier responses about Sunday mornings and 09.00, I think it 09.00!

Hopefully should be there, currently I'm off Sunday, but with the way things have been changing recently at work... who knows!

I'll bring some detail spray and dusters so we can give the Hornet bit of a buff. Didn't get chance to wash her after the weekend.

h

I'll bring some detail spray and dusters so we can give the Hornet bit of a buff. Didn't get chance to wash her after the weekend.

h

Finn was talking of cleaning her on Sat and swapping over the comedy wheels for the 888's.

I have some Showroom Shine that I will put in the boot in case you don't make it.

(Probably won't need it if its going to be wet though!)

What time do you want the Hornet & the official photographer there? (That's me by the way!) :party:

Tony mentioned getting the sponsored cars there a bit early to get them parked up.

Thanks Sean

Centre will be open at 8.30, most wim cars arriving 9am to gain best placement, so if the Hornet can be there around that time we can get some organization before the mayhem?

As you may have read wim/ GAZ had crossed lines over contacting the Jap mags resulting that none can attend due to the notice, but both have agreed to publish the meet.

Unlike the Ferrari meet images you took that we stole :thumbsup_anim: i would be indebted if you could be the official photographer for the meet and those stills used for the mags and indeed the websites.

Seeingly the rain will hit Sat rather than Sunday........ Yay.........

Mate the weathermen don't know anything, I always take what they say with a pinch of salt! :thumbsup_anim:

Seeingly the rain will hit Sat rather than Sunday........ Yay.........

Mate the weathermen don't know anything, I always take what they say with a pinch of salt! :party:

NOoooo this time they are right :thumbsup_anim:

As of today we have a reasonably clear day Sunday which is much better then the previous epic downpour forecast, all things being well everything will go to plan................ Gulp!

What time do you want the Hornet & the official photographer there? (That's me by the way!) :lol:

Unlike the Ferrari meet images you took that we stole :P i would be indebted if you could be the official photographer for the meet and those stills used for the mags and indeed the websites.

LOL! you didn't steal them mate! Was a pleasant surprise for me to see you were so pleased that you deemed them fit for the website!

And I am more than happy to take photos again.

What time do you want the Hornet & the official photographer there? (That's me by the way!) :lol:

Unlike the Ferrari meet images you took that we stole :P i would be indebted if you could be the official photographer for the meet and those stills used for the mags and indeed the websites.

LOL! you didn't steal them mate! Was a pleasant surprise for me to see you were so pleased that you deemed them fit for the website!

And I am more than happy to take photos again.

That's very good of you, thanks....... I'm in your debt once again.

Food and drink...are you having the gazebo outside like the Ferrari meet with a leggy blonde? ;)

You doing those posh nibbles again? :P

Yep, and much more.............. There's going to be people everywhere :lol:

Tonight's count is 70 cars plus all the others race cars, vendors and so on. We also have a burger van on site ( not free food ) and no the van's not made from a burger :smile_anim:

Raffle prizes to the sum of around 2k so there's going to be a few happy people out there...... Should be fun.

Well was a good meet although the weather was crap, which I think stopped a few from coming as I was expecting more motors to be there. Rolling road was good though ;)

No one went to the Autosmart van though apart from me, felt abit guilty asking him to give up a Sunday morning for nothing!

Just to add thanks to hms for the ride in the 5...wow what a motor, I can understand all the hype now. For such a light car I can't believe how well it sticks to the tarmac :(

Well was a good meet although the weather was crap, which I think stopped a few from coming as I was expecting more motors to be there. Rolling road was good though :(

No one went to the Autosmart van though apart from me, felt abit guilty asking him to give up a Sunday morning for nothing!

Just to add thanks to hms for the ride in the 5...wow what a motor, I can understand all the hype now. For such a light car I can't believe how well it sticks to the tarmac :)

weather turned out better than it could have been !

was a good day, nice to meet all the surpa owners and many others

i was waiting for the autosmart guy to fill the empty gazebo up, which i guessed wasn't his as it was there after he had left, i do think he was out the way a bit, and i am not sure everyone knew he was there, or like me thought he hadnt set up ;)

i was waiting for the autosmart guy to fill the empty gazebo up, which i guessed wasn't his as it was there after he had left, i do think he was out the way a bit, and i am not sure everyone knew he was there, or like me thought he hadnt set up :(

Who's gazebo was that then? ;)

Yes he weren't in the middle with the rest, more to the edge. I thought most of the owners coming would have show cars, which they like to keep clean, hence me inviting him. The vans are kitted out inside, you go in them and it's all displayed on shelves and cupboards so he didn't need to set up a stall.

i was waiting for the autosmart guy to fill the empty gazebo up, which i guessed wasn't his as it was there after he had left, i do think he was out the way a bit, and i am not sure everyone knew he was there, or like me thought he hadnt set up :(

Who's gazebo was that then? ;)

Yes he weren't in the middle with the rest, more to the edge. I thought most of the owners coming would have show cars, which they like to keep clean, hence me inviting him. The vans are kitted out inside, you go in them and it's all displayed on shelves and cupboards so he didn't need to set up a stall.

not sure, but it was a space or two next to him, seemed to have been empty all the day

i wish i had known it was in the van as i would have popped in

Just to add thanks to hms for the ride in the 5...wow what a motor, I can understand all the hype now. For such a light car I can't believe how well it sticks to the tarmac ;)

No probs ER, you haven't experienced how a 5 can stick. Can't show that on a public road! Stickyness aided by a WIM fast road/track alignment and GAZ shocks set up for fast road!

Glad you enjoyed it tho'

h