Hi guys - new motor

voicey

Just picked up this stunning low mileage 360, fulfiling a life long dream......

IMG00004_.jpg

Tony - the rears are close to the limt and the way it spins up the wheels they'll be gone soon. ;) What are the options? I'll need a pair of 275 40 ZR18. I know you're not the closest place to me but I need someone I can trust with this minter.

post-2-1247857173.gif

Good for you for achieving your dream car...... As you may know i've had a few 360's in the centre of late, stunning cars, sound great and go like stink.....

On the sound great note i'm involved with a tuning company that makes sports exhausts for the 360 B) As for the tyres i would have to check because there's a specific compound the car has to have....

Once again fair play mate, i'm chuffed for you ;)

Thanks guys - it's taken a long time and big balls to get this far - all I've got to do is make sure I don't crash it!

Having previously owned a 406 coupe I can see why you might ask about it - it's the real deal (as my mum will testify after we popped out for some milk!). I'm winding up my old chums in the 406 coupe club by saying it's a replica (they hate them). Some more pics are here: http://www.walkersport.co.uk/cars-previous...k-miles-fsh.htm

Tony - I'm going to need tyres in the next couple of weeks. Can you find out what options are out there for me? As you're a bit of a trek from me I can only come at the weekends due to work commitments. Also - let me know about those exhausts! ;)

Mate you have obviously worked/saved hard for this so fair play to you B)

The 360 is my favourite Ferrari and that interior looks mint, I'm loving the colour ;)

56370amedia2-jpg.jpg

Didn't realise the cam belts need servicing so often though!

Thanks guys - it's taken a long time and big balls to get this far - all I've got to do is make sure I don't crash it!

Having previously owned a 406 coupe I can see why you might ask about it - it's the real deal (as my mum will testify after we popped out for some milk!). I'm winding up my old chums in the 406 coupe club by saying it's a replica (they hate them). Some more pics are here: http://www.walkersport.co.uk/cars-previous...k-miles-fsh.htm

Tony - I'm going to need tyres in the next couple of weeks. Can you find out what options are out there for me? As you're a bit of a trek from me I can only come at the weekends due to work commitments. Also - let me know about those exhausts! ;)

On the case..... What make are you running now?

Mate you have obviously worked/saved hard for this so fair play to you B)

The 360 is my favourite Ferrari and that interior looks mint, I'm loving the colour ;)

Didn't realise the cam belts need servicing so often though!

Thanks - this one has the carbon fibre racing seat upgrade (cost something stupid like £5k when it was new) - they are lovely seats although a little snug round the love handles!

Thanks Tony - It's got P Zeros on it at the moment (which are about £250 a side). I'm interested to find out what else is out there.

I'm probably looking to sort this out next weekend - is your boss machine up and running? The wheels are mint and the delaer told me they are made from magnesium - if they get even the slighest bit of damage through the paint they absorb water and you can say good bye to them if they're not repaired straight away. ;)

Thanks Tony - It's got P Zeros on it at the moment (which are about £250 a side). I'm interested to find out what else is out there.

I'm probably looking to sort this out next weekend - is your boss machine up and running? The wheels are mint and the delaer told me they are made from magnesium - if they get even the slighest bit of damage through the paint they absorb water and you can say good bye to them if they're not repaired straight away. B)

The PZero Asymmetrico was made specifically for the 360, we have these in stock and cost £232 fully fitted inc vat each...... and the BOSS is working just fine ;)

The PZero Asymmetrico was made specifically for the 360, we have these in stock and cost £232 fully fitted inc vat each...... and the BOSS is working just fine ;)

Excellent - can you put two aside for me and book a slot next Saturday around midday? Cheers!

Excellent - can you put two aside for me and book a slot next Saturday around midday? Cheers!

Tyres no problem.... did you want a Geo as well?

Thanks. How adjustable are these cars? What's the price on the geo - it feels pretty good at the moment but it might be worth putting it on the ramp to get the settings.

Thanks. How adjustable are these cars? What's the price on the geo - it feels pretty good at the moment but it might be worth putting it on the ramp to get the settings.

Fully adjustable is minute tolerance's.... If you want we can get an image of the chassis, this costs £30+ but i have to book you in for that.

Fully adjustable is minute tolerance's.... If you want we can get an image of the chassis, this costs £30+ but i have to book you in for that.

Yeah - let's get an image of the chassis - for £30 it'd be stupid not to. Do you have a slot on Saturday? Ideally around midday.

Yeah - let's get an image of the chassis - for £30 it'd be stupid not to. Do you have a slot on Saturday? Ideally around midday.

Booked for 12pm then :(

Booked for 12pm then :)

I might pop over then and be nosey...that's if the missus hasn't planned anything for me! :(

Booked for 12pm then ;)

I might pop over then and be nosey...that's if the missus hasn't planned anything for me! :)

Yeah do it, you know you want to :(

Sweet - I'll see you both lunchtime Saturday!

The missus is going to the salon to get pampered so I've been let off the leash!! :lol:

Car is getting washed in the morning and the camera batteries are on charge...I never go to WIM without a camera! :D

Sweet - I'll see you both lunchtime Saturday!

The missus is going to the salon to get pampered so I've been let off the leash!! :lol:

Car is getting washed in the morning and the camera batteries are on charge...I never go to WIM without a camera! :D

Shame..... the blue monster went today, i was going to take you out in it :D