Couple of small things

I'm not sure how many members are aware you can add youtube videos but I noticed there was no option to insert the tags automatically. So when creating a post in the full editor you will see the option is now listed under 'Insert Special Item' or in the left side panel under quick access, second from bottom. Copy the youtube code between the = and & signs, click the youtube tag and paste the code into the Content Text and then ok. It will then insert the code between the tags :rolleyes:

Also I have added a highlight text option, it can be found in the same place under that name. Just chose highlight, enter the colour in the top box and the text in the bottom, click ok and it will be highlighted in your chosen colour - Just like this example

Just for you Tony, no excuses now! :rolleyes:

Find your youtube video and copy the code for it in the address bar as circled on the image below

image1.gif

Next start a new post and select the Youtube tag from either the left hand panel or drop down menu

image2.gif

When the box pops up paste the code you copied previously, as below

image3.gif

Click ok and it will enter the code in your post inside the youtube tags

image4.gif

Job done! :lol:

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

hey Mr Computer Internet Admin Dude how about a vimeo inbed code eh ?

Damn-it man, I don't want to hear problems! I want solutions! SOLUTIONS!

Feel free to abuse it now Pete! :wink: :D

Also to post youtube videos now you just need to copy and paste the whole URL into the post and it should recognise what it is.