Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Tony

Here comes a cheeky question then, I realise it is difficult to publish prices with so many tyre combos, but knowing those sites and prices, are WIM/blackboots prices comparable to those?

I would like the think so... we already retail below Black Circles price "with ease normally", ok sometimes we will be off the mark if they have an offer on but it's worth an ask if your looking for rubber :huh:

....What's odd about them is the osf configuration as a directional tyre is back-to-front :huh:

True but you've seen that before ? Like the centre tread of Conti PremContact SSRs, or the inner treads of Michelin Pilot Primacy. They're directional but play second fiddle to the overall asymetric "ethos"

conti-CPCSSR-th.jpg michelin_pilot_primacy.gif

They are quite good value for money.

elitedirect.com and camskill.com both have good prices for these tyres

thanks for advertising our compeitors but you might like to try us as we can also supply this tyre

Sorry Mark, I didnt realise what I did. Have edited me post.

I did actually contact Tony for prices on these tyres a few months ago, as of yet I have not made a purchase as im now not using my car as much as I used to.

Sorry again.

They are quite good value for money.

elitedirect.com and camskill.com both have good prices for these tyres

thanks for advertising our compeitors but you might like to try us as we can also supply this tyre

Sorry Mark, I didnt realise what I did. Have edited me post.

I did actually contact Tony for prices on these tyres a few months ago, as of yet I have not made a purchase as im now not using my car as much as I used to.

Sorry again.

You didn't do anything wrong Paul so please don't be sorry....

Mark is the sort of manager who fights hard to compete with internet pricing so i think he felt his opportunity to quote was sideswiped :huh:

Mark is the sort of manager who fights hard to compete with internet pricing so i think he felt his opportunity to quote was sideswiped :whistle:

Cool

Thats the sort of manager you need on board, someone who cares about the company he works for.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question, I imagine it may not be appropriate for me to go into specifics on the forum, so I just want to check whether tyre prices quoted by yourselves are final or is there a price match (or at least similar) policy?

I realise haggling isn't something that's looked highly upon (think there was a thread somewhere in this forum), and I'm even happy to pay extra for the privilege of professional service, using the BOSS machine, etc, but under the current economy I may have to give them up if the difference is too big.

Price matching is a must to some extent.... If you come up with a better price we're not to know this until you say so, then we can look into how come we're off the mark.

When this does happen, and it does, it gives us a chance to remain competitive and hopefully beat the competitors price.

Got two of these fitted up front today, they seem great, now need to find the time to go to Wim for check over

Keep us posted if you notice them tramlining as I may get some when mine need changing :huh:

Got two of these fitted up front today, they seem great, now need to find the time to go to Wim for check over

I'm interested on the harmonics..... can you let us know how noisy they are.