Changing wheels

Yes, i will take some piccys.

No, at no stage do i need to input a wheel diameter.

Then your method is 'True' mechanical and not reliant on the wheel diameter as a point of reference dependant on a progressive diameter scale. So subject to the pictures. The opinion placed in the Porsche forum was without foundation.... the 'True' measurement in a mechanical method is correct... Their opinion was without education.... well done :lol:

Ok, i have some piccys of our camber/castor gauge. Sadly, i can't work out how to post em! They are not on a site anywhere, just on my machine.

Click on 'Browse' in the box next to 'File Attachments'.... this will open your PC.... from there you decide what image to add..... once you have decided click on 'Add this attachment'... then you will see the file.... 'Add into post' then the image is visible to all... if things don't go to plan don't worry the wim team will assist!

Im assuming you mean when i have clicked on add reply and i am in the reply section. Sadly i can't see a browse button. I was expecting to see one but i can't find it? Can add links etc, but not a picture.

Help!!

Yes click on reply from this post..... scroll down you will see 'file attachments' next to that is an empty window and a button marked 'Browse'.... click on that then you can decide what area of your pc to draw the image from...mine are in my pictures..... once you decide on the image you want open it then click on 'Add this attachment' next to the 'Browse' window.... after a few seconds the file name/size will be visible.... click on 'Add to post' then you are done..... it is wise to 'Preview post' before you sent it to the board just to make sure things have gone to plan.....

i dont have this option either, there is no file atach button :)

After the procedure the file name and size should be visible in the attach box..... from there it says 'add to post'.... can you try this dan for testing purposes in case the site has a problem.... i will pm you my home #