ARB's

Bazza

an old trick...is doubling up the std bars and using jubilee clamps to hold the 2 together....

it works aswell.

and if your a bit handy with CAD or something you can have aluminium blocks made up to mount the 2 bars , a bit les ghetto

Rx7stuff027.jpg

another option is universal, racing spec anti roll bars and make up the mounts yourself..

dsc02800xb6.jpg

dsc02801mp5.jpg

an old trick...is doubling up the std bars and using jubilee clamps to hold the 2 together....

it works aswell.

and if your a bit handy with CAD or something you can have aluminium blocks made up to mount the 2 bars , a bit les ghetto

Rx7stuff027.jpg

another option is universal, racing spec anti roll bars and make up the mounts yourself..

dsc02800xb6.jpg

dsc02801mp5.jpg

that has got the mind thinking :D

if i get hold of another standard bar, that could be a goer

not even sure if there is one on the rear yet......best have a peak

by the way its for the vitz, maybe should have said that :D

according to the TRD parts list for the Netz cup cars there was never a rear ARB, or Front ARB listed

however the Yaris T-Sport did have a front bar fitted as standard, so i would imagine the Vitz has one aswell

according to the TRD parts list for the Netz cup cars there was never a rear ARB, or Front ARB listed

however the Yaris T-Sport did have a front bar fitted as standard, so i would imagine the Vitz has one aswell

yep has a front one

but no rear :D

just needs a bit of stiffening up..........you know how Janey likes them stiff !!!

by the way its for the vitz, maybe should have said that :o

yep has a front one

but no rear :o

just needs a bit of stiffening up..........you know how Janey likes them stiff !!!

:o :o :(