Geometry Equipment

tred

Hi all,

new to this forum, but was advised to post here from someone on fordmondeo.org. Basically, I need to get the geometry done on my mondy due to subframe bush replacement plus its handling poor at moment. Problem is, in Ireland i am finding it hard to get folks who actually can do full wheel geometry. One company was recommended, and here is the equipment they are using. any ideas?

http://www.tyres4less.ie/alignment.html

the machine looks good but it is often the peron using it that is the weak link

your car is only front & rear toe adjustable ( if no mods done ) so it should be run of the mill stuff

email the print out to tony@wim for us to ok it

I heard this. No mods done at all. I am up in dublin in 2 weeks so might give them a go.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum mate :)

This is the place to be if you have any alignment worries :D

cheers, 100 percent agree. some of the topics are very interesting. Its great to get info from people who know what they are talking about.

Welcome tred

Like Mark@ wim said it is the operator that lets the team down most times..... saying that they have done the extra mile with the machinery so they must be serious plus other than sub-frame misalignment the Mondeo is very simple to calibrate.