CIH's S12 Silvia

CIH

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rear camber is horrible, i hope those adjusters work as well as you think.... Front adjustment range will be fine on the BC Racing adjusters.

@ER yes this is a road going drift bitch that will hopefully stay clear of Merc's :D

• 6 months later...
Sold!

What! :lol:

Did it finally get finished then, or sold as a work in progress? Any recent pics of it? This topic has had almost thirty three thousand views, so must be a lot of peeps interested.

It was costing too much, taking too long and too many things weren't working out as hoped/expected. Also, if I had taken it up to Santa Pod for some skiddy time and stoved it into a wall, it would have taken months to find spares like wings, wishbones etc.

I'm going to have a break from cars for a while but current thinking is to eventually get a cheap BMW like an E30/E36 318/318is. I don't like Beemers so I won't get too attached to it and it'll be easy to get parts for. Also, they're cheap to buy and insure.