LED "Pulse" brake light bulbs

Here's another vid clip...taken in the dark.

BTW the lights pulse simultaneously, it's the low video quality that makes the randon pulsing.

The bulbs are EU legal, in fact Mercedes are fitting these to many of their high-end models.

LED PULSE LIGHTS IN THE DARK

I wonder again Mike... Fuse and wiring conductivity....Is there a need to up-grade?

BTW the lights pulse simultaneously, it's the low video quality that makes the randon pulsing.

The bulbs are EU legal, in fact Mercedes are fitting these to many of their high-end models.

I wonder again Mike... Fuse and wiring conductivity....Is there a need to up-grade?

The bulbs still take 12v, but draw a much lower current than conventional bulbs - it may therefore be necessary to fit load resistors to prevent dashboard warning lights being thrown. No need to change fuses either.

The Lexus IS requires load resistors, the MR2 doesn't.

it may therefore be necessary to fit load resistors to prevent dashboard warning lights being thrown. either.

The Lexus IS requires load resistors, the MR2 doesn't.

Sorry to cut the post but is this evolution regarding the resisters common knowledge?

This GB has been a bit of a PITA...because it wasn't until I'd fitted these to a member's IS that the dask warning light flagged. I'd had these on my Tubby, but of course the primitive Tub doesn't have dash warning lights....

A lot of it is all done on trust.......

The guys place their orders, I order from my supplier, as soon as the kit arrives I PM people to pay me and send the kit out. Been a couple of misplaced orders, which I replace as soon as I can. This is all a very small sideline to my main job, but I enjoy being able to keep members up to date in the latest LED technology and update the "Lexus Lights" with "Lexus+ Lights" supplied by Mr Morse!

This GB has been a bit of a PITA...because it wasn't until I'd fitted these to a member's IS that the dask warning light flagged. I'd had these on my Tubby, but of course the primitive Tub doesn't have dash warning lights....

A lot of it is all done on trust.......

The guys place their orders, I order from my supplier, as soon as the kit arrives I PM people to pay me and send the kit out. Been a couple of misplaced orders, which I replace as soon as I can. This is all a very small sideline to my main job, but I enjoy being able to keep members up to date in the latest LED technology and update the "Lexus Lights" with "Lexus+ Lights" supplied by Mr Morse!

Reads like a lot of work out of sight, but as you say it's satisfying to know it's your efforts alone that made the mark.