wim to be agents for Sprint Booster

post-2-1215809460.jpg

What is Sprint Booster?

Sprint Booster Is a device that improves acceleration on drive-by-wire cars by continuously measuring and converting the digital signal providing the ECM (Electronic Control Module) with a new and altered signal.Motorsport Tuning Continue to seek and deliver into the market only the finest automotive products. This latest addition to an already exciting brand portfolio is no exception.

Sprint Booster Is a device that improves acceleration on drive-by-wire cars by continuously measuring and converting the digital signal providing the ECM (Electronic Control Module) with a new and altered signal. Once Fitted Sprint Booster does not affect your insurance or MOT certification

Benefits

Benefits At low revs, the engine responds at approximately half the time in comparison to before. The delay time whilst accelerating in 3rd and 4th gear and the engine in the mid-range, is almost zero. Big differences in the higher rev range. Improved response for downshifts and safer overtaking. Overall safety and more fun on the road!

Sprint Booster Power Converter

only £165.95 +VAT fitted.

Suitable for the 2.0 ectec vaux engine ? and compatable if runnin R1 throttle bodie's ? This is my next mod :thumbsup_still:

Yep...... I'm waiting for the full list of applications but most electronic throttle systems are covered.

Oh rite....still gunna go on my list i think........

I'm going to get a few for testing before i commit...... Maybe we can use your car as well :thumbsup_anim:

no problem atall mate :) Do i get to keep it afterwards :thumbsdown_anim: :thumbsup_still:

I'm going to get a few for testing before i commit...... Maybe we can use your car as well :)

no problem atall mate :) Do i get to keep it afterwards :thumbsup_still: :thumbsup_anim:

No :thumbsdown_anim:

I'm going to get a few for testing before i commit...... Maybe we can use your car as well :)

no problem atall mate :) Do i get to keep it afterwards :thumbsup_still: :)

No :thumbsdown_anim:

:thumbsup_anim: :)

you have to ask these things or you'll never know :)