Time Attack/ Toyota Sprint series

banger racing tends to use an acro prop stuck behind the driver

there is of course a big chance they will roll over

there is no approval needed

certain drifting championships also require roll cages and they need to be approved

some MSA events will require an approved cage

normally where the vehicles are mainly for road use they avoid the requirement for cages, because when a cage is fitted it is deemed unsafe not to be wearing a helmet, .........bit much running down to sainsburys with a helmet on !

certain drifting championships also require roll cages and they need to be approved

normally where the vehicles are mainly for road use they avoid the requirement for cages, because when a cage is fitted it is deemed unsafe not to be wearing a helmet, .........bit much running down to sainsburys with a helmet on !

I hear you and i'm not being argumentative but TA is not intended for the road and the cars pushed way beyond the normal level of driving :blush:

I hear you and i'm not being argumentative but TA is not intended for the road and the cars pushed way beyond the normal level of driving :blush:

time attack:

pro drivers must have roll cages

club drivers its only recommended

I hear you and i'm not being argumentative but TA is not intended for the road and the cars pushed way beyond the normal level of driving :D

time attack:

pro drivers must have roll cages

club drivers its only recommended

I see :crying_anim: