Time Attack @ Knockhill report

Knockhill report

Few pics /words/videos from last weekends Time Attack round at Knockhill.

Travelled up on Friday in the IS350 stuffed full with the Toyo R888’s spares and luggage.

On the Saturday had a drive around and ended up at Edinburgh Castle which was interesting but f**king cold

By the Loch

bythelochip2.jpg

View from Edinburgh Castle

castlesj3.jpg

After the Castle had to apply the stickers (car is daily driver so have to apply them after each round

Nearly ready

artywhhel2mc4.jpg

Stickers all on

readytogojj5.jpg

front

headonxg6.jpg

Fitted the 17 inch OEM alloys with Toyo R888’s prior to the warm up. Many thanks to Davy for his help and Caroline for allowing him to work on his day off !

Did the warm up lap with Kamelia in the co pilots seat (never again she said ………..)

Holding area

intheqhf1.jpg

Exiting hairpin…………this was quite difficult as even though I was pedal to shag pile the VSC was bleeping saying you are about to crash so cut all power………….it then decided maybe I was not going to crash and let me go…………….

hairpingoodkr2.jpg

up the straight

upthestraightzr6.jpg

Last year I did 1.11 in the Aristo V300 this year I managed 1.05 in the IS350 Compressor………well chuffed as the IS350 has bog standard suspension all I’ve done is fit anti roll bars,chassis braces,BBK front and race pads rear………

Nice up-date cheers Prolex.

She looks stunning fully dressed and seemingly danced well on her date with the track. I would love to be able to work on some other angles Geometrically just to help with the understeer any thoughts on camber adjusters? or shall we just stagger the anti-roll-bars aggressively :P

She looks stunning fully dressed and seemingly danced well on her date with the track. I would love to be able to work on some other angles Geometrically just to help with the understeer any thoughts on camber adjusters? or shall we just stagger the anti-roll-bars aggressively :P

I'll try anything once..............

She looks stunning fully dressed and seemingly danced well on her date with the track. I would love to be able to work on some other angles Geometrically just to help with the understeer any thoughts on camber adjusters? or shall we just stagger the anti-roll-bars aggressively :)

Are the anti-roll-bars adjustable..... I can't remember :P

She looks stunning fully dressed and seemingly danced well on her date with the track. I would love to be able to work on some other angles Geometrically just to help with the understeer any thoughts on camber adjusters? or shall we just stagger the anti-roll-bars aggressively :)

Are the anti-roll-bars adjustable..... I can't remember :P

Nope.........

Are the anti-roll-bars adjustable..... I can't remember :)

Nope.........

Then we need to find adjustable drop-links :P

Are the anti-roll-bars adjustable..... I can't remember :)

Nope.........

Then we need to find adjustable drop-links :P

do you know a man who can ?