Suggestions / Ideas ?

I mean mods like forced induction - supercharger & turbo related issues, Q/A's etc. Not directly geometry related but which have an effect on braking & suspension.

I think this is a very good idea!... it would be wise to support the evolution of the car since this does include suspension and ultimately Geometry... Engine modifications must then require progressive development in sway bars, adjustable drop links, coil rates, strut braces and so on.

Scarface can we act on this suggestion.

Scarface can we act on this suggestion.

Yes, we certainly can.

Mike, since you made the suggestion ........... can you possibly PM me with

the

(Root Forum Name)

Then a few sub forums that you personally think would categorise that particular forum ..... with a short description for each sub forum ?

I can create it all from this end once it's been done !

Cheers.

Also a "Wanted" and "For Sale" section, open to all private sellers of course :unsure:

This is an area that is currently in discussion mate .......... we have not yet decided how this area will be run.

Cheers.

have you thought about any subscription based stuff,,, ie gold membership and you get free X amount of geo health checks a year...or the like...

Subscription / Advertisement / Buy & Sell Sections are yet to be launched .......

There doesnt seem to be a forum for bug reports on board problems (like Pip's PM issue a while ago).

I have been having problems replying to posts for the last two days... it just doesnt want to accept the reply from the Fast Reply box, it just times out with a page not found error.

There doesnt seem to be a forum for bug reports on board problems (like Pip's PM issue a while ago).

I have been having problems replying to posts for the last two days... it just doesnt want to accept the reply from the Fast Reply box, it just times out with a page not found error.

Cheers for that Jase ... I think that's just a problem with the host ! :P

Some of the stuff that Tony has been posting - Over/understeer, scrub deserves to be put into a knowledgebase - how about creating one?

Of even more value how about explaining the evolution of your cars, the when why and how much? many people would use this valuable information as part of the overall plan for their own car... the ups and Downs, what went right.......... or wrong?, Coilovers up and down, and why did you decide for a particular make? The Modifications to the engine displays very important (silent) consideration toward the Geometry. loads of stuff to evolve here 'Governor'

Some of the stuff that Tony has been posting - Over/understeer, scrub deserves to be put into a knowledgebase - how about creating one?

I second this

As honoured as i am toward your thoughts regarding my posts. I hope over time the whole wim forum will be considered a knowledgebase.... i just need to shake the cage a little to make you guys realise here is were you express your knowledge......you have more than you think!...

a knowledge base is a good idea, but it also duplicates what is already on the forum ...... it's hard enough trying to not duplicate what is on the home page, from the forum ....

but this is an area that we can look forward to in the future .......... :D

• 2 weeks later...
"Todays Active Posts" at the top of the page plz :rolleyes:

Oh my G.OD my eyesight is going as i've just seen it at the top of the page unless you did as i asked in record time. :P

Knowing SF 'record time' was about right!

"Todays Active Posts" at the top of the page plz :P

Oh my G.OD my eyesight is going as i've just seen it at the top of the page unless you did as i asked in record time. :D

better check my eyesight

i can only see "view new posts" at the top

however i can see "todays active posts" at the bottom :rolleyes: