Alloy wheel refurbishment now available at wim

Tony

i have more of a general question, sorry if its in the wrong place.

is it possible to turn my silver wheels into black/polished metal wheels? if so, how much would it cost? the wheels are not damaged at all, i just want the colour changed. the black wheels are a very similar design, but have a different pcd and wont fit on my car.

5-picture1.jpg5-picture2.jpg

i live too far away to visit really, but would appreciate some advice about how i can get this done, and rough cost to expect.

thanks.

All four, £220 inc vat.

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure what the difference is! <_<

Basically this is what one of my alloys looks like at the moment, I took it up to BJV Engineering in Herts who said that was repairable but I wouldn't mind a second opinion:

312694798.jpg

312694836.jpg

Same problem as me Parthiban..! must be those styling kit alloys had no end of trouble with mine.!

• 2 years later...

Are WIM still doing alloy wheel refurbishment as there have been no posts here since 2008!

If so I'm looking to have all of my IS 200 wheels done soon but can't really leave the car there although think I read somewhere that WIM can supply a set of wheels while mine are being done. Can anyone confirm this for me and if so a rough idea of prices?

They can repair wheels in house if they're cracked or buckled but sent out to be refurbished somewhere else. You will have to leave the car there as you won't be able to drive on the wheels they'll put on as they're these here.