Tony

We can now offer a complete service for your wheel needs, this includes>

Hot re-rolling of the compressed rim

Lathing the curbed rim/re-facing

Diamond cutting for the mirror finish

Powder coating

Custom styling

Prices from £35+ per wheel

Average turnaround is two days, vehicle storage available, by appointment only.

Really....i will bring a set of 18's with me next time im down at HQ so you can have a look at them as they are kerbed (all of them) :D

No problem, yours are an easy fix so the price stated would apply :)

i have some 3 piece ganadors...........I know they are a pain so really don't want em taken apart just chemically cleaned with rims polished...........(not kerbed)

can one oblidge oblige even ?

Yep.. Do they need diamond cutting as well?

Really....i will bring a set of 18's with me next time im down at HQ so you can have a look at them as they are kerbed (all of them) :)

No problem, yours are an easy fix so the price stated would apply :D

You haven't seem them to see what state they are in after the little lady has had a go at finding the ideal parking spot :) anyway i will probably want them totally stripped re-edged and painted a different colour as they are chrome-ish at the mo.

Actually they are one of Daves range they are RSX6 if i remember.....Dave have you got a pic for me :)

Have you got these new excitng offers advertised on LOC?

Really....i will bring a set of 18's with me next time im down at HQ so you can have a look at them as they are kerbed (all of them) :)

No problem, yours are an easy fix so the price stated would apply :D

You haven't seem them to see what state they are in after the little lady has had a go at finding the ideal parking spot :D anyway i will probably want them totally stripped re-edged and painted a different colour as they are chrome-ish at the mo.

Actually they are one of Daves range they are RSX6 if i remember.....Dave have you got a pic for me :)

Have you got these new excitng offers advertised on LOC?

No i cannot announce them in LOC since i'm a trader and i respect their R&R.... But someone else could if they wanted :)

i have some 3 piece ganadors...........I know they are a pain so really don't want em taken apart just chemically cleaned with rims polished...........(not kerbed)

can one oblidge oblige even ?

Yep.. Do they need diamond cutting as well?

will bring em over on 25/5 ?

Great stuff Tony. WIM out in front all the way :D

Ever forward.... It seems wise to offer owners services to compliment the reason they at wim in the first place....

Geo's wrong, needs tyres. we sell tyres

Geo's wrong hit curb. we can sort the wheels

Modified, low or new wide wheels. we can roll the arches

A one-stop-shop type of service.

Hot rolling ??? Does that mean re rolling as in lossin flat spot's and light bukel's or am i way off of usual!

Hot reduces the chance of the alloy cracking and serves to repair "flat spotted/ oval rims", buckled alloys most times are scrap.

This is very good news, was planning on getting the alloys refurbed once I get a verdict on my claim with the council........

Can you straighten damaged wheels as well (in case the claim fails)?

Yes, flat spotted not buckled.

Forgive my ignorance, but I'm not sure what the difference is! :)

Basically this is what one of my alloys looks like at the moment, I took it up to BJV Engineering in Herts who said that was repairable but I wouldn't mind a second opinion:

312694798.jpg

312694836.jpg

i have more of a general question, sorry if its in the wrong place.

is it possible to turn my silver wheels into black/polished metal wheels? if so, how much would it cost? the wheels are not damaged at all, i just want the colour changed. the black wheels are a very similar design, but have a different pcd and wont fit on my car.

5-picture1.jpg5-picture2.jpg

i live too far away to visit really, but would appreciate some advice about how i can get this done, and rough cost to expect.

thanks.