Nissan 200SX

post-2-1209495133.jpg

post-2-1209495155.jpg

Nice kit..... The car is a 60/40 track-road commitment now using the R33 GTR front brake conversion with OEM rear disc/cal and Mintex pads.... Surprisingly the brake balance is still retained despite the obvious stopping abilities at the front.

Hi Tony,

That is a nice looking brake setup, I bet whoever owns that car is a fine man. ;)

Yes its me Richard. :D Thanks again for your help yesterday, top marks as always. The new unit is looking great, and I am already spreading the word for you, especially with ref to tyres too, very excited to have a local company with competitve prices and whom can be trusted with our pride and joys. Can I pop down saturday PM to fill the slicks up with nitrogen? That would be great.

Car is feeling good of course, but no real feedback really as I don't think I have got over 4k rpm since I left due to traffic. :speak_cool:

I have been looking at track rod end options, perhaps I should start another thread? I would be interested to hear what you think.

Many thanks,

I am now even more excited about Spa and the ring in 10 days time!

Your new favorite local customer! :)

Nice kit..... The car is a 60/40 track-road commitment now using the R33 GTR front brake conversion with OEM rear disc/cal and Mintex pads.... Surprisingly the brake balance is still retained despite the obvious stopping abilities at the front.

Just to note, that is an OEM R33 GTR rear brake setup, which helps retain the balance nicely on the lighter S14.

To put it into perspective, the OEM rear R33 discs, are larger than the OEM front s14 discs! The braking power now does certainly out perform my abbilities, but at least gives me a fighting chance of controlling the power. :speak_cool: ;)

Regards,

Hi Tony,

That is a nice looking brake setup, I bet whoever owns that car is a fine man. ;)

Yes its me Richard. :D Thanks again for your help yesterday, top marks as always. The new unit is looking great, and I am already spreading the word for you, especially with ref to tyres too, very excited to have a local company with competitve prices and whom can be trusted with our pride and joys. Can I pop down saturday PM to fill the slicks up with nitrogen? That would be great.

Car is feeling good of course, but no real feedback really as I don't think I have got over 4k rpm since I left due to traffic. :speak_cool:

I have been looking at track rod end options, perhaps I should start another thread? I would be interested to hear what you think.

Many thanks,

I am now even more excited about Spa and the ring in 10 days time!

Your new favorite local customer! :)

Yep, pop down Sat..... Kettles on :)