wim now an authorized installer for GAZ suspension

Tony

post-2-1203852105.png post-2-1203852143.gif post-2-1203852180.jpg post-2-1203852229.gif post-2-1203852477.jpg

I'm pleased to announce wim is now recognized to supply, install and calibrate the entire Gaz suspension range. This vast range encompasses....

Mazda

MX5 Mk1-2-2.5-3

Lotus

Elise Mk1

TVR

S Series

Chimaera

Griffith

Cerbera

Tuscan

Tamora/T350

Sagaris

Any many other marques, BMW and MGF to mention a few.

This range covers all, from the simple lowering kit to the full blown track day driver. All kits can be customized to the clients personal needs at no extra cost.

This is very exciting for wim and our customers since this relationship allows us a competitive price for proven products and personal involvement with Gaz for future developments.

To fully understand every aspect of their range i insisted a few days training. GAZ agreed to give wim a coil-over set at cost for us to auction in the MX5 owners club.... The reserve was £250 any bid over that goes to cancer research UK.

Below is the offer (now ended)

ONE TIME OFFER from WHEELS in MOTION

available to any MK1, MK2, MK2.5 owner

This is a one off offer from Tony at Wheels In Motion (WIM) and placed his on his behalf with a donation to cancer research UK

WIM will only be taking the first £250 of the winning bid to cover the cost of the springs and shocks

up for offer is

a brand new set of

Absolutely shocks Full set of Gaz adjustable shocks and springs with a retail price of £500

normal fitting of the complete kit with a retail price of £235 inc vat done by WIM and an engineer from absolute shocks

Geometry calibration by wim to customers own specification. Normal fee £100 inc

so the total of this offer is worth in excess of £835 and closer to £1000

so how do you get hold of this one time offer

well the starting price is £250

just PM me with what you wish to pay for the kit in increments of £5

i will then list the highest bid on an auction style basis (bit like ebay)

that way you only pay £5 more than the highest bid so it may not be your maximum

The final price sold for £710 :angry: .... nice result for the buyer, cancer research and indeed wim with a few days training on these units.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice one Tony.

Did you get a cestifticate for the wall?

h

Not until the training is complete.... Fact is i have no issues fitting or setting up the coilovers but if we are to be authorized installers i want to know every aspect of them when things go wrong..

I have watched Absolutely shocks develop their coilovers and customers comments online, past issues with damper valving and knocking seem resolved, nevertheless i still want to know what, where, when, why.

Additionally i am impressed with Performance 5's Puredrive coilovers so i feel we may become involved with them as well.

• 1 year later...
Nice one Tony.

Did you get a cestifticate for the wall?

h

Not until the training is complete.... Fact is i have no issues fitting or setting up the coilovers but if we are to be authorized installers i want to know every aspect of them when things go wrong..

I have watched Absolutely shocks develop their coilovers and customers comments online, past issues with damper valving and knocking seem resolved, nevertheless i still want to know what, where, when, why.

Additionally i am impressed with Performance 5's Puredrive coilovers so i feel we may become involved with them as well.

Would be interested to know what was done to resolve the knocking problems, as my rears sound like a bag of spanners dropped down the stairs, even at slow speeds.