Tony

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Decibel's are an issue B)

I was going to leave my car outside the Reception Tony B)

I was thinking of background music for the Reception/customer waiting/viewing area ?

Also it depends on what kind of system you install (CD multi-changer/PC based dukebox system/DVD Mp3's etc).

Decibel's are an issue B)

I was going to leave my car outside the Reception Tony B)

I was thinking of background music for the Reception/customer waiting/viewing area ?

Also it depends on what kind of system you install (CD multi-changer/PC based dukebox system/DVD Mp3's etc).

. . . . . and look out for the PRS

I don't see S02's in that pile of glorious rubber do I Tony?

Yeah..... I'm not sure of the actual sizes at the moment..... I had a basic overview of the tyres then had to bid... I would say 70% are good, the rest is ebay material.

Looking good. :) Any firm opening date yet?

Also, whats the location Tony? I'm sure I saw it posted somewhere but can't find it.

No date until the mezzanine is booked to be fitted.... The addy is unit 33 Chess business park moor road Chesham HP5 1SB.

Yeah..... I'm not sure of the actual sizes at the moment..... I had a basic overview of the tyres then had to bid... I would say 70% are good, the rest is ebay material.

Is the ebay ones you are refering to be good enough for a bog standard astra diesel ?

195/60 r15 I think.

NickT.

Is the ebay ones you are refering to be good enough for a bog standard astra diesel ?

195/60 r15 I think.

NickT.

Yep... Since tyres have a guarantee date (five years) i wont sell any that are over three years old....... It's not against the law to or an MOT fail but my principle standard.

Phone and computer lines are in

post-2-1204310359.jpg

There was some issues getting these upstairs to the office..... Done now just needs hiding.

post-2-1204310463.jpg

This means all the office PC's are alive now

post-2-1204310643.jpg

Including the reception PC's

post-2-1204310741.jpg

Before anyone says it "no" that's not the reception counter :) ... The reason this was done was "TEAM" who's software we are using were booked to do all that install stuff and that included the reception PC's.

Anyway another job done.... :)

Looking good :)

What's happening with the mezzanine then? I want to fit me camber kit! :)

It's all orderd and due for install in...................................... Two weeks :)

Guess you won't be open before I'm away then, the 27th? :)

Looking good :)

What's happening with the mezzanine then? I want to fit me camber kit! :)

It's all orderd and due for install in...................................... Two weeks :)

Guess you won't be open before I'm away then, the 27th? :)

Possibily.... I need it open yesterday so it's just a case of kicking ass.

Typical.... i had my guy install the switchboard and direct each lines to each department only to find out the new BT line was dead :)

BT promised to get an engineer there ASAP since a new line is priority and guess what...... Yep he was a no show :angry:

Five hours wasted plus i was bord out of my tiny brain....

You can claim compensation off BT for not connecting your line Tony. I managed to get £380 out of them for mucking me around.

Make sure you check it out, I'm not too sure if it applies to business.

You can claim compensation off BT for not connecting your line Tony. I managed to get £380 out of them for mucking me around.

A miracle has happened :sick01: ..... According to the BT engineer there is no problem with their line, overnight the "mend it fairy" has corrected the internal fault without anyone being there..... It's amazing what they can do nowadays :crying_anim:

A miracle has happened :huh: ..... According to the BT engineer there is no problem with their line, overnight the "mend it fairy" has corrected the internal fault without anyone being there..... It's amazing what they can do nowadays :lol:

Typical bloody BT, make sure the ass's don't bill you for an engineer call-out to a "working" line, my friends and family have been done like that as-well.