WIM Centre Blog

Tony

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got pretty much the entire month off work, so I'm hoping to bring my MR2 over to get some bits and bobs done.

It will take Tony a month to get through the waiting list :rolleyes:

Yes, I was hoping to see the second person in the queue on the screen of my reversing camera ;)

Are you hoping to be open this month Tony?

I've got pretty much the entire month off work, so I'm hoping to bring my MR2 over to get some bits and bobs done.

The workshop electrics and air goes in next week.... Two, two posters go in Tuesday, Geo ramp and machine Thursday... The only delay i have now is the shutter doors, we are in a que for manufacture, saying that though the metal frame work is up and ready :rolleyes:

If the Geo goes to plan i'm open Monday the 14th for the "sponsored cars" then the 21st to the public....

Initially i will need to open seven days a week due to the 100 cars on the waiting list.

Exciting times, I'll have to come by one evening after work if you're there late?

Pleased to see its coming along nicely now, at long last :) - looks massively different to when I was there about 3 weeks ago...

Let me know when you can squeeze my blue tractor in - you remember the one, it had some very suspect geo issues :), though thanks to your help, it made its trip up north and back without any worries (except the dipstick tube falling off, and leaving a nice slick behind, but that another issue :) )

Coming along nicely now :o

Is it alright if I pop over one day this week to see it in the flesh? ;)

Yep that's fine.... Just let me know when cos i'm not there all day everyday at the moment.

Exciting times, I'll have to come by one evening after work if you're there late?

Pleased to see its coming along nicely now, at long last :) - looks massively different to when I was there about 3 weeks ago...

Let me know when you can squeeze my blue tractor in - you remember the one, it had some very suspect geo issues :o, though thanks to your help, it made its trip up north and back without any worries (except the dipstick tube falling off, and leaving a nice slick behind, but that another issue ;) )

Sorry to read about the slick (what a mess).... Are we doing tyres for you as well?

Let me know when you can squeeze my blue tractor in - you remember the one, it had some very suspect geo issues :), though thanks to your help, it made its trip up north and back without any worries (except the dipstick tube falling off, and leaving a nice slick behind, but that another issue :D )

Sorry to read about the slick (what a mess).... Are we doing tyres for you as well?

Defo going to need 2 on front (1 in probably OK, but would rather have a pair). Need to recheck how much damage has been done to rear in last 2k since I last saw you. I'll measure tread a few days before you can fit me in, and we can decide on what needs replacing then?

I seem to recall the rear that wasn't absolutely fubar had seen the best of its life, down to about 4mm 2k ago.

What a day..... My head hurts?

All the equipment is installed now so today we had training on the balancer and the BOSS tyre changer.... The balancer was ok and the new technology easy to understand...... Whereas the BOSS is a "bleep" to understand.

Next week we have another days training on the BOSS so by then today's information should be absorbed ready for questions.

Tomorrow we have training on the new Hunter Hawkeye Geo software...... I'm expecting a nose bleed :D

What a day..... My head hurts?

All the equipment is installed now so today we had training on the balancer and the BOSS tyre changer.... The balancer was ok and the new technology easy to understand...... Whereas the BOSS is a "bleep" to understand.

Next week we have another days training on the BOSS so by then today's information should be absorbed ready for questions.

Tomorrow we have training on the new Hunter Hawkeye Geo software...... I'm expecting a nose bleed :)

Get to know The Boss quite well...the thought of my rims undergoing another 4 months refurbishment doesn't bear thinking about.... :D

Glad to hear things are moving along at a fast pace now Tony.... :D will pop down 1day next week to have another look from when i last looked at WIM centre if thats ok with you. :thumbsup_anim:

Yep that's fine just let me know when....

Well done Tony :thumbsup_anim: Hunter Hawkeye Geo very nice machine, seen the Hunter @ place in Oldham :D

They are superb... The DSP600 has been out for a while, the Hawkeye HD version is new... In fact we are one of the first in the UK to have one :D