BMW M4 Competition

liner33

Thought id start a thread . my '21 M4 Comp , ordered back in April when the dealers reopened but held up due to the chip shortage (Car was built and in UK but the parking cameras where missing so i had a 3 month wait , 6 months in total) . Yes,  Its the one with the controversial grille. The 4wd version has been launched now but I'm a rwd guy anyhow , these cars are well planted unlike some of the previous models 

Spec is Tanzanite Blue with Silverstone Extended leather, laser lights , comfort pack and tech pack . Basically these add some self driving tech , heated wheel , built in dashcam and few other goodies

This replaced my M235i which was an awesome car, but this is the logical next step. Sold the M235i for £250 less than I paid for it in 2018 thanks to the bonkers pricing  

XUwLhowh.jpg

Day I collected it 

DZxQVVxh.jpg

bsIfH89h.jpg

Have had it fully ceramic coated with a 5 yr + product - BMW paid for this as compensation for the wait 

nY4yBNfh.jpg

Tbpe6bBh.jpg

moeeP1ph.jpg

Been enjoying it on the odd day 

0oStUNXh.jpg

xcymGpXh.jpg

Ra9U3Hgh.jpg

Not sure if they are selling above RRP but I got 16% discount when I ordered and that's no longer available and the price goes up at the end of the month 

Im guessing a forum update has broken the Imgur linking option which is what I've used since photobucket self destructed 

You don't need the image tags anymore just paste the URL in to the post and it'll load the image automatically. You usually need to put a return after the URL for it to appear. I've edited the OP for you.

Nice looking car. Not 100% sure about the grille. Bet that flies though! 😁

Got these sitting at Brands Hatch as the new fleet of M4s - should be interesting on such a tight & twisty circuit as the previous M4s on P Zeros are a real handful on the damp and greasy conditions - even with all the gizmos left switched on...

Yep these cars come with Pirelli Pz4 or Michelin PS4 I've driven both and the latter are certainly better but as said these cars have amazing mechanical grip and are a very different beast to the previous generation