It could only happen to me?......

Tony

We stayed in a lodge on holiday simply because they allowed dogs.

Now we all have a mental image of our houses so when we get up st night we kind of know where the toilet is.

I got up to go to the toilet and my brain took me outside the room? Problem was i was in the corridor "naked".I didn't have a doorย  card to get in so i was naked banging on the door trying to wake Elaine... Took about half an hour because i was banging the door by not so loud to bring attention...

It could only happen to me ๐Ÿ™ƒ

That really doesn't surprise me!ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm struggling to understand how it happened in a lodge as you normally don't have locks on the bedrooms. Unless other people were staying in it too like a shared one?

On 07/10/2021 at 20:27, Rich said:

That really doesn't surprise me!ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm struggling to understand how it happened in a lodge as you normally don't have locks on the bedrooms. Unless other people were staying in it too like a shared one?

The rooms have a key card.

• 3 months later...
On 07/10/2021 at 09:18, Tony said:

We stayed in a lodge on holiday simply because they allowed dogs.

Now we all have a mental image of our houses so when we get up st night we kind of know where the toilet is.

I got up to go to the toilet and my brain took me outside the room? Problem was i was in the corridor "naked".I didn't have a doorย  card to get in so i was naked banging on the door trying to wake Elaine... Took about half an hour because i was banging the door by not so loud to bring attention...

It could only happen to me ๐Ÿ™ƒ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ funny haha,

ย 

Don't a similar thing on my wedding night ๐Ÿคทat my house at the time it was a long way to the toilet front my room,left out the door left again and all the way to the end of the house is there toilet was.so after god know how many or what drinks later I was super smashed ๐Ÿคฃ,got up in the night to go to the toilet and left the room turn left the left again walked to the end and went for a pee ๐Ÿคฃ stackerz I was,I strolled back to what I thought was my bedroom and my newly wife startled me as she shouted jae you f'ing idiot get back in here ๐Ÿคฃ then I came to a but and realised what had happened ๐Ÿคฃ knowone said anything to me during check out ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

4 hours ago, Tony said:

When i was saving money to buy my first flat we moved in my brother's house and seemingly i took a p**s in his wardrobe ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

That happens a lot - my mate has done that a couple of times. His wife isn't impressed and tells the world each time he's done it.ย :lol:

My brother used to do that as a kid. He came in my room one night when I was watching TV in bed and did a wee on my chair! He also did it up the mirror on the landing another time!ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1