Be sure your doing it right.....

Tony

There's countless notices showing how (and how not) to wear a mask. I'd download a few and print em off, stick em up in clear view. First place would be on your work space door, if anyone says anything you have the excuse that you're looking after you & Josh's health & safety. Won't take long for word to get around I think.:smile_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

I barely see the guy and really it's not my place to say anything. He's a manager so the senior team should mention it. Although things seem to have gone back to normal since I went back after Easter with the regulars piling in to my room and now sending students to get work. But I guess we have to try and get back to normal at some point.

At the weekend I saw this guy wearing his mask on his head! Yes we're outside but when you've been breathing into your mask that's the last place you want to put it! :lol:

20210501_134005_copy_376x644.jpg.969583f329b90d84fac0e713f119039e.jpg

Some folk have no idea. And then again, some folk just don't care. People seem to think wearing a mask is something they have to do because they can't work or go shopping unless they do. Consequently the same dirty scabby filthy mask comes out of the pocket every day and gets used just so they can get past the requirements.

Reminds me when we went to Argos to pick up an order. We were sitting in the car, which was parked in front of the people queuing. This guy joins the end with no mask on, then pulled it out and started sniffing the inside before putting it on! He'd obviously been wearing it a few times and did the sniff test to make sure it was clean!! :rolleyes: