Is this tool easy to use?

jammy

They are fine track side but domestically there can be issues, namely you need to jack the car up so the suspension droop cannot be calculated.

The hunter machine images the car un-jacked and when jacked is dismisses the droop.

Aye but sadly I've fallen out with the place that had one near me so  this is how it's gunna go down for now  :lol:

I did think about jacking up the hub to ride hight then doing it but the middle part is adjustable,u  guessing that's to somehow counter act the droop with wheels off the ground?..

I've been at it sorting it out by guess work and a tape as it was clear my old wheels and tyres weren't helping when qe last did the geo as it was way out with a reduction to  4x straight and true 18 inch wheels and new tyres so had to fiddle to get it usable,surprisingly it drives quite well despite this..camber looks a little to aggressive though,if you look down the side of the car the front camber is pretty much the same as the rear and theyvare almost -2.00 

I can get use of a hunter machine in Ashford next time I am that way so it will be interesting to see the before measurements after I've done this bit :angel:

It is  top pinch bolt hole as it is elongated I think the term is (I have spax rsx coilovers fitted), plus I have adjustment within the subframe my aim first is to go as far positive camber on each side as I can so I can see if the subframe is close to its central position and move it till both bobbles are in the same place then adjust the camber via the pinch bolt..goin to be kn a 2 poster ramp and we will make sure the car sits level when in the air too...

Going to be an interesting Saturday :mario: