A new problem with the forum

SMARTLY

I have noticed it before but wasn't convinced I was thinking right.

So I go into forum with this link //www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/index.php?/discover/unread/ and it shows me a list of unread topics ( i.e. new posts to the topics ), I view them briefly but basically go down to the bottom one and read up the list. But what happens is one ( or maybe more ) disappear before I get there :( It just happened and the one that disappeared happened to be the first one in the list i.e. the latest.

Anybody else spotted this?

Do you right-click and open in new window, or left click then hit your back button? I wonder if it is marking odd ones read and auto-refreshing?

For unread/new posts, I use this which shows in order and bold but also keeps the read ones, just not in bold. This could have the same issue but at least it will still be in the list just not bold.

https://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/index.php?/discover/9/

I don't use that activity search but the 12 month content one (same as Geoff) which shows all topics and unread ones are in bold.

I've had a look at the unread content activity, which is the link you're referring to and nothing disappeared from the list. Could it be your browser, have you tried another?

Go to topic listing will take you to the home page of that section, i.e. the lounge, photography, tyres etc. So might not be what you want.

There is also an activity tab at the top that has different other preset search functions for searching posts.