15 hours ago, Geoffers said:

Looked it up and there is also a fuse in the engine compartment labelled Audio or Radio no2 depending on revision.

Awesome thanks, this is probably the one I've blown in that case!

And that method of tapping wires looks simple enough even for me to do - great I'll do that if necessary on the remaining connections.

Good news is the fuse turned out to be the problem - replaced it and the stereo works fine.

Have also discovered that the flashing warning lights were being caused by the reverse trigger - which I assume I've hooked up to the wrong wire? It was a red wire, not red with a black stripe like you had said but it was what I assumed to be pin 14. Could the wiring colours be different on my car? Either way I'm not fussed, don't actually need the camera, was only going to fit it as the shop I bought the stereo from threw a reverse cam in free of charge. Would the test be to put a multimeter over it and see which one goes live when I engage reverse?

Great news that it's working :thumbsup_anim: Pity about the weather or you could have carried on today. Unless you have a garage?

It has to be red and black stripe (switched pos). I've not known it to be different but it's possible. 

image.png.01d52078ec9e70637ad24e5d3529fab6.png

Yes, use your meter to see the voltage change to +12v when you put it in reverse.

The garage isn't big enough to work in sadly, but the weather down here hasn't been bad at all. Weirdly there is no red and black wire at all, and when I count the pins 14 works out to be a beige coloured wire?

Either way I really don't need the reverse cam so I'm not bothered, everything has been tidied up and fully installed, and the dash cam is in place too - pretty happy with the results! Got too dark to take decent photos, will grab some soon.

And wireless android auto is brilliant, just jump in the car, it automatically connects and everything works way more flawlessly than I expected! The annoying part is now I'm going to want to have android auto in the 360........