Best paint protection “ secret shield “

Ray collins

Halfords sell a range of car polishes  called  “ Car Gods 54. “.   One of those products is called  “ Cronus Holy Water “.   I use it  The bottle looks just like water.     And when you spray it on it looks just like as if it has Just. ‘rained’.    Spray it on  and cover the whole panel    With a piece of cloth.    Then wipe it off,    Your natural instinct is to imagine it hasn’t done anything -  But it has sealed the polish that you have just applied,    After a couple of times    You will see something  like magic,   The car  looks more polished than ever and when it rains  most of the rain just runs off !    Once you achieve the best results  ( after a couple of applications ) you will find the car is far easier to clean.   Try it,   I think you will all be surprised at the result.    Take no noice of the look of the substance  in the bottle     It does work 100%.   The substance in the spray bottle is called  “ Cronus Holy Water “ Best regards   Ray Essex... 

4 hours ago, Tony said:

Seems ideal.. What sort of money does it cost.

When I last bought a bottle it was £19.    I note that it is now  much cheaper at  £9.99.    It’s  referred to as a “ secret” substance,    Personally  I find it quite remarkable,     It  does seal the wax onto the bodywork    It is very easy to apply  and I have noticed that  rain  leave little or no residue,    I think it does exactly what it says.    And the remarkable thing is  As you apply it    You cannot imagine it doing  any good ... it’s like a spray of water  being put on and then wiped off so natural instinct is to wonder if it is achieving anything But in my  experience it does I get a lasting  lustre   Better than I have seen before ....     However,   As for cleaning cars.   I am a bit of a  repetitive  polisher.   One of my neighbours  asked if I had  A  R C D.   - ( repetitive cleaning disorder )    Others tell me that I will “ polish it away before long “ etc,   I am 80 years of age and my MX5 is my hobby.   What else is there to do at my age, to while away the hours  I suppose I could “ “drive it “         Anyway, Best regards to all of you at W.I.M   Have a good Christmas   Keep safe .   And thanks for the Coffee at reception,     ...Ray  Epping...

39 minutes ago, Tony said:

In truth, we have to thank you.

Just thought I would mention something when  cleaning the soft top MX5s.     Flooding the soft top with copious amounts of water   In order to get rid of any suds  from the  cleaning fluids that you may have used  Will result in much water  finding its way into the cavities that house the  retracted roof.    SO THE FIRST THING IS TO MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT THE DRAIN HOLES ARE THOROUGHLY CLEAN.  or  water will  sit  in puddles  and begin its rotting procedure  ‘OUT OF SIGHT !       So    first job is to check the two drain areas,    If clean.  Then you can commence the cleaning of the hood material,    Best regards to all of you     From Ray collins   Epping Essex .... take care keep safe..