Wheel Alignment - told camber/caster cant be adjusted

Matyana

Hi Tony or any other expert

i am new to this forum, so apologies in advance if i miss any rule(s) while creating this post.

Attached is my wheel alignment test report, the Garage told me that Toe adjustments can be made but Camber/Caster (either both or one of them) cant be adjusted on my car (which is MB E220d 2017 plate).
Being an amateur (when it comes to technical stuff like wheel alignment etc), Is the advice given correct?
And how bad is the wheel alignment on my car? like, should i stop driving it straight away to avoid any excessive damage to my tyres (just added 2 x new tyres a day ago) and get the tracking done ASAP?

Also, what and how many adjustments are needed to my car?
Any help or input, would be highly appreciated.
Thanks & regards
Matyana

MB Wheel Alignment v1.jpg

Thank you for your reply Tony,

i bought this few months ago, havent made any changes so far, Is there an easy way to check if car suspension has been lowered? though i doubt as the car was previously in use by EuroCar Rentals.
And re Camber/Caster - think Garage said that Caster cant be adjusted.

Since both the front and rear cambers are too low i honestly think the coils are sagging?

We can fit K-mat adjusters on the front to allow camber/ caster adjustment but i don't think it's cost-effective because the rear camber cannot be adjusted.

Hang about you say it's a MB E220d 2017 plate? so why was it measured as a 213 E class? Plus why didn't they measure the caster!!!

It really angers me because you paid for a full geometry but given 2/3...... Even if the caster can't be  adjusted we still need to know where it is.

As an instructor i "educate" area managers from other companies and during this training i asked most why staff don't measure the castor, time and time again they say it's because they don't understand what it is and scared if the customer asks questions about the angle.

i always thought it is W213? see quick google below;
"The W213 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is the fifth-generation of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class. Sold from 2016 (as a 2017 model), it is the successor to the W212/S212 E-Class models."
Sorry if i failed to understand this :(

And when you said 'coils are sagging', would these eventually break at some point? Is this something i need to get replaced ASAP?

I have checked on Google maps, your garage is about half an hour drive from my place, i can probably plan to bring it down to your garage and get it fixed!
WOuld you be kind enough to provide me with a quote based on the measure provided above? (i can understand actual price may vary) but just want to see what it means?

thanks

The coils are a memory metal and also differ in the coil rate. What we need to do is check the colour markings on the coils because there's loads of variations.

Inspecting the car costs you nothing.... Annoying thing is MB doesn't give a trim-height tolerance, so we need to be 100% confident for a solution before you spend a penny.