Lowering MX-5 Mk3

Ray collins

On 25/11/2020 at 09:24, Tony said:

Although wim is a business the forum allows people interactive options. All, most geometry topics allow members a chance to read a topic, go back and read it again and if they need to understand talk. 

I like to talk in the lounge on any topic because that allows members to realize i'm human and geometry is not a grey art.

Rich is top admin, and he helps out of sight to correct any placing mistakes including mine.... He also corrects spelling mistakes again including mine. 

Can someone please tell me the date that W.I.M  will close  over Christmas holidays .  Best regards to all of you from Ray, collins and Sue Collins,. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ray,

I'm assuming this is your first time using a forum and you're not familiar with how they work?

You don't need to quote a post to reply, you can reply in the box below without quoting. If you wanted to reply to more than one person or separate parts of a post then quoting is a good way of doing that but not essential.

It is advisable to keep everything related to one thread (a thread holds all of the posts) in that location rather than keep posting in different threads as it's just going to confuse you and everyone else.

I'll tidy the threads up when I get a moment. By the way, you have 10 minutes to edit a post after creating it and I can delete any that you don't want displayed any more.

If you haven't navigated the forum there are various sections where you can start new threads. Such as the lounge for general chit chat, the geometry section, tyres, suspension and so on.

You may be better off starting a new thread in the lounge section about using the forum and we can keep all posts in there to help you.

On 28/11/2020 at 22:43, Rich said:

Hi Ray,

I'm assuming this is your first time using a forum and you're not familiar with how they work?

You don't need to quote a post to reply, you can reply in the box below without quoting. If you wanted to reply to more than one person or separate parts of a post then quoting is a good way of doing that but not essential.

It is advisable to keep everything related to one thread (a thread holds all of the posts) in that location rather than keep posting in different threads as it's just going to confuse you and everyone else.

I'll tidy the threads up when I get a moment. By the way, you have 10 minutes to edit a post after creating it and I can delete any that you don't want displayed any more.

If you haven't navigated the forum there are various sections where you can start new threads. Such as the lounge for general chit chat, the geometry section, tyres, suspension and so on.

You may be better off starting a new thread in the lounge section about using the forum and we can keep all posts in there to help you.

Thanks,    Rich,    I am beginning to get the hang of it ,   Best regards from Ray,  

Rich,   I think I should stick to using the phone,    If you can please help me by   Getting rid of all the repetitive  - stuff - that I have gleefully driven you all bonkers with.   I would be most grateful.    A brand new start   On this forum might be a good thing for everyone,   Eh ?   Best regards and thanks for your help  and understanding  ...  Ray...

19 hours ago, Rich said:

Hi Ray,

Actually  Rich.  I am able to correspond via forums.   But   I cannot quite get my head around the format  to make good use of this one,    Don’t ask me why     I just seem to have developed a  ‘ mind block ‘   I think I now know how to send a reply ... etc,    But  being an impatient type   I expect a reply to arrive back  within minutes   I think - wrongly - that  people  are sitting watching every word that  comes on these threads and havIng  their fingers hovering over the  Key board  ... how utterly selfish and conceited of me...     anyway.   Best regards to all of you at W.I.M    Hope you all had a good weekend.   It was my birthday  on Sunday (80 years old )  still lowering cars and putting spacers on em ..

you couldn’t make it up if you tried,    OMG. ... Best regards from Ray ... 

1 hour ago, Tony said:

Happy belated birthday...... 80 is superb.

Some time back i found an image of a lady lighting a cigarette on a candle from her birthday cake saying happy 100 birthday. 

My  grand mother baked me a lovely cake   for my 80th birthday  
Last Sunday,          

On 03/12/2020 at 09:54, Tony said:

Blimey how old is your grandmother.

On 03/12/2020 at 09:54, Tony said:

I don’t know her actual age - she’s doing what all women do She lies about her age.   I will  go behind her back and ask her mother when I next go skying,     She must be about 160 because she knew  The captain of a zeppelin  back in 1815 ..  lastly  Tony,   How are you keeping after your  mishap with a Combined Harvester.    And Sorry to bring up a subject that I am sure you wish to put behind you,   ...best regards from Ray Epping Essex ...