Are apex any good?

jammy

I've had spring sets from apex before and been quite impressed with them. I've just found some apex RDX coilovers in used condition with bilstien rear shocks and springs to suit my astra.. 

Look to be in good shape although they are from an astra G but pretty much every thing is identical under the body so I'm pretty certain they will fit all be it a top mount change to make them fit mine

Screenshot_20200922_095506_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20200922_095454_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

I've had gaz golds on many of my pugs and thought they was good tbh. If I buy anything I'll just buy a cheapo set of coilovers off ebay for now but no work no dolla so no new shiny bits or a replacement work car for me atm

• 1 month later...

Hi,   I have a 2007 MX5 series 3 sport  2L.    My First  MX5.  Enjoying it immensely     But need to get it lowered    It looks as if it’s on stilts, etc.    I live in Epping Essex    Is there any company nearby to Epping or within an hour of Epping who can lower my MX5 after Christmas ?   I only use the car for very local journeys  very occasionally etc...   Barry ....