Ju

Just had the free alignment check as was passing through and got lucky ramp was free. The car isn't handling very good at all wandering all over the place especially on bumpy roads. Steering sitting to the right and pulling some time left and right. If you was the person doing the alignment what figures within the factory spec range would you try and get too.. Know I know red is bad but how bad is it looking. 

IMG_20200822_141826_compress5.jpg

2 hours ago, Tony said:

What on earth is going on at the rear?...... Has it had some work on it..... I assume the steering wheel is off-centre when driving straight.

It's horrible to drive at the moment. The rears were adjusted by a mechanic as I told them the rear bolts we're seized but in fact it was the fronts. My error on that side. Is it really that badly out. Tony within what specs would you do it to.. Which garage did you recommended again? 

2 hours ago, Tony said:

Drury Lane is best.... I trained some the staff. Nigel owns the centre and Pete is a top tech regarding geometry. In addition, if there's something not understandable they will call me for advice.

Drury lane. Im in Cambridgeshire CB6 postcode.. 

On 24/08/2020 at 10:05, Tony said:

The OEM settings normally work fine, reason being it's a fast-road setup.

Did the centre replace to rear toe adjusters?

Took a gamble and used this place. Drives a lot better than before. Tony what do you make of the adjustments? 

IMG_20200825_182447_compress64.jpg

40 minutes ago, Delp76 said:

Is that the rear or front? Would that effect it still slightly pulling to left. What should it be? 

Sorry realised you mention it's the front.  How out is it? And when I asked them did they torque to spec said no is that an issue. 

The NSF has twice the camber than the OSF. To adjust the camber you need to move the sub-frame, maybe this worried them?

With the data it has it would pull right not left, also don't forget the tyres can make the car pull.

Originally it was pulling to left. Then alignment shop said swap wheels over then it was pulling to right. After this current alignment different place back to left side pulling. Is it the difference between the NSF and OSF that's giving me this problem. 

Interesting read something I didn't know. I checked my tyres the recent tyres fronts I had put on. One has red dot which is not online with the valve stem. The other has only  dot also not in line with valve stem. The rears Michelin pilots have no dots. All tyres I cannot see any colour bands. No vibration. Just the pulling driving me nuts. I might just swap both fronts and rears to eliminate. I know Tony said my NSF camber is deep. Will bringing the camber in line with OSF and swapping tyres over give me a good chance of solve this issue or is it more likely the difference between the NSF and OSF camber. If I was closer I would go and see Tony and guys in person but distance is an issue. Any input be good

Interesting read something I didn't know. I checked my tyres the recent tyres fronts I had put on. One has red dot which is not online with the valve stem. The other has only  dot also not in line with valve stem. The rears Michelin pilots have no dots. All tyres I cannot see any colour bands. No vibration. Just the pulling driving me nuts. I might just swap both fronts and rears to eliminate. I know Tony said my NSF camber is deep. Will bringing the camber in line with OSF and swapping tyres over give me a good chance of solve this issue or is it more likely the difference between the NSF and OSF camber. If I was closer I would go and see Tony and guys in person but distance is an issue. Any input be good

I've read on the forums could be the caster bushes and lower ball joints. I'm no expert just need to know were to look to start eliminating what's the cause. I'm really considering taking the car into the experts blackboot but wanted to see what I could see for myself. Sticky calipers maybe? 

Each measurement shows a current/ ideal and after adjustment. All cars have a static and dynamic range. Most places use the dynamic range which is wrong

Put is this way.... Dynamically the suspension will move up and down. Static is a target for mid point.. I can measure a car and every angle can finish with everything green but it handles dire.