Upping tyre size

jammy

Hey all, ok so ive just replaced my very wobbly 19 inch vxr wheels for some nice round and buckle free ones :)

The tures are 235 35 19 and id like some more tyre wall tbh. I was wondering what my options might be 

Ideal would be 9.5 but on your wheels it converts too 

Existing    New

Diameter
647.1mm 629.6mm
Circumference
2032.9mm  1977.9mm
Poke
42.6mm 100.7mm
Inset

122.6mm 140.7mm
Speedo error

0%  2.78%
Reading at 30mph
30mph 30.83mph

Reading at 60mph
60mph 61.67mph

Ride height gain 0mm
-8.75mm

Arch gap loss
0mm -8.75mm

Sooo i fitted the new rear wheels today :) happy to report that all four wheels are straight/round and wobble free :) the ride has improved like 100 times better... Couole of flat spots in the old wheels but no cracks so still worth a straighten  d a debuckle and sell off all four as singles (ideal full size spare) wheell per.. Saying that ill keep one too but they will make 50 each as they  anyway... 

From looking at the fronts 245 might catch when turning while driving.. 

Ideally a bigger profile as our roads down here are really bad now, could i go 225 40 or 45 19?

Im thinking a lesser width tyre will give it a slight stretch enough to miss the arch

225 40 19 come up with good prices for mid range tyres.. Found some good part worns about too feom what ive seen.. 

The new jinyu i bought last year are trashed now  so i will be replacing the current ones on the new wheels come the summer if not before hand... 

I quite like kumho 

Come next winter im goin back on the 18s it should be on (well thats the plan anyway) im planning on droppin a new engine in the signum i. A few months so the 19s will go back on that then.. 

The 18s has 225 45 18 fitted they need a paint and new rubber he ce they came off at the time.. 

Ill get a pic and whatsapo you rich. 

Actually washed it yesterday too :lol: though its dirty again after todays usage

:rolleyes: