Clunking Evora

goatboy

I have recently changed my MX5 for an Evora S, love the car, looks amazing, sounds glorious and is not short of pace.

I do however have a clunk when turning the wheels at low speed and occasionally when going over bumps.

Evora seem to be very prone to wearing out ARB bushes on the front but as I understand it that would give clunking when going over bumps rather than when changing Steering angles.  Would it be possible that the Track rod ends are worn and clunking?

Is this something wheels in motion would be able to check and fix for me?  The car is at 50k miles now so I am tempted to do a mini suspension (ARB bushes, drop links, track rods) refresh as I am not sure the steering is quite as responsive as I expected it to be from a lotus....

Picture added just because I like looking at it!!

IMG-20191008-173347.jpg

Glorious car....... I'm filled with envy.....

Seems to be a simple fix.... I would say drop-links, ARB bushings or worst case suspension top-mounts. 

Point is we don't charge anything to diagnose the problem, we only charge for the solution...... Since our service is free then why not book in and then the solution and cost it your call.

Stunning looking car, love the colour :)

Definitely sounds like drop links to me, they're the usual culprits. I can't see it being worn bushes or top mounts on a fairly new car with low miles. I've usually had those last over 100k miles on all cars I've owned.