First Alignment...

NM20

I have had my XJ for four years now and have been meaning to get her wheels aligned since I bought her(she was two years old when I took ownership).

I have just had a service and needed two front arms as the bushes were not sitting properly. The mechanic recommended an alignment, so I took her to a place that I hunted down that has a Hunter machine. 

I think it is the older version, not the Elite, but the printout I received was just a bog standard list of numbers, not a graphical printout I was expecting. Is this normal?

Additionally some of the adjustments are not in the middle of the ranges. For example, left front camber was adjusted from -0.38 to -0.25, however the range is -1.15 to 0.15, so I would have thought -0.50 is the best place. Is this correct or am I being too picky?

I have been directed to this forum because of the experts that use it. I look forward to seeing what you think.

98824754-9B53-4B51-AD19-818E52ED1F35.jpeg

Hello

The data for your car is deliberately staggered meaning the front camber/ castor should be set so that the doesn't pull left due to the road crown. At the moment they are set the wrong way round. I would be inclined to go back and get them to set it correctly.