Sunset crane

Sagitar

Some firm has started to build retirement apartments in a field not far from us. This week they installed a crane on the site and it's clearly visible from the front of our house.

We have had some good sunsets this week so after they had parked the crane for the night I took the chance to take some pics.

Example below.

DSCF1946E.jpg.ececd25967e76da5b20645e8fd832832.jpg

Thanks fellahs. I'm not the slightest bit concerned about the crane; it's temporary and will be gone in time. What I am worried about is the thought that an ugly multi-storey apartment block will shortly creep up above the tree line along the ancient lime avenue that I walk frequently. The new block is replacing a police station (we don't have any resident coppers now) that was set low down and was only two storeys. The new place covers more ground and will be three storeys and a pitched roof.

6 hours ago, Rich said:

They're building every where they can now! :sad01_anim:

Will the new block overlook your garden? It's difficult to guage the distance from the photo.

No. It's quite a long way from the house. I'm just being selfish and not wanting my view over the trees to change . . . . :sad01_anim: