Tesla connection....

Reaching out the Tesla owners club chairman and a suspension development company has requested wim to solve a drastic tyre wear problem.

Out of my sight owners have complained about the violent inner tyre wear problems, so I need to conclude the reason is simple changes in the chassis positions or that the Tesla settings are incorrect?

In order to gain insight they will deliver to us a brand-new model S so we can confirm or deny the build quality geometrically...

So, to be continued.......

• Like 1

Not sure.... For the day i think?.. I'm not even sure who's bringing the car in?.... It should be interesting though, if only to see if the build positions are pants or the target datum is wrong?

16 hours ago, Tony said:

Reaching out the Tesla owners club chairman and a suspension development company has requested wim to solve a drastic tyre wear problem.

Out of my sight owners have complained about the violent inner tyre wear problems, so I need to conclude the reason is simple changes in the chassis positions or that the Tesla settings are incorrect?

In order to gain insight they will deliver to us a brand-new model S so we can confirm or deny the build quality geometrically...

So, to be continued.......

sounds like the problem that affected the old Lexus IS model.....

It may well be... Seemingly the Tesla's with dynamic suspension get the worst wear. This tells me the cambers are going outside of the dynamic range meaning the static position needs to be reduced. Tesla have got wind about the chairman s car and invited him in for a geometry. After i'm going to see the car 1: to see if they use Tesla's datum and 2: check their workmanship.

• 2 weeks later...