New pricing at wim 2019.....

Our pricing structure has remained the same for 10 years. Unlike most tyre centres and dealers we price by what work we need to do, unlike the others who give an absolute price regardless of what needs adjusting. I think that method is unfair so our price to adjust will remain the same, but we need to also offer the top-end price just in case everything needs correcting.

Keeping our prices low for so long obviously isn't going to allow us to progress since the centres costings grow year-on-year. Below is the new structure but as said each example is assuming worst case.

Regardless of price each example still gets a full geometric image regardless of how adjustable the car is. Without the full image it's not possible to find the reason for the complaint, adjustable or not.

1: Full image and correction of the front toe £50+ VAT

2: Full image and correction of the front and rear toe £75+ VAT

3: Full image and correction of the front and rear toe and rear camber £135+ VAT

4: Full image and correction of the front/ rear toe, front and rear camber plus the front castor ( cam adjustment ) £165+ VAT

5: Full image and full adjustment -V- shims £195+ VAT including shims.

4 hours ago, Rich said:

So what price would front and/or rear toe plus caster fall under? I can't remember if the caster is adjusted does the camber need doing too?

That would fall into the £165 bracket but it's rare everything needs correcting.

Dealers just charge top end no matter the problem which i think is wrong...... The ramp was becoming an issue keeping it level, so rather than throw money at it we decided to start afresh.   

Concidering the before and after care along with all the advice and knowledge that comes with the service W. I. M  offer that is a honest price and regardless of anyones location a drive to W. I. M is always worth the fuel :) the drive back is always a hoot too :lol:

Mine will be the £165 bracket yes? 

Yeah i thought that too.. 

Ive got the latest print out to show to show. You to mate. Im lookimg for any possibility of sharpening the turn in turn out a little as it feels a little vague now.. Ive been put for a 6o od mile drive today to see what it was like after yesterday