Horror of the week 19/ 01/ 19

Tony

Not the normal horror i display but a horror nonetheless.

What happens if you hit a brick laying on the road carelessly discarded from some idiot builders Transit van or something along those lines...... What happens is £475_ VAT for a new wheel and £190+ VAT for a new tyre

IMG_1014.JPG.c394add0b0605cca63e646e2e780063d.JPG

IMG_1015.JPG.ce9c2ae3bc784b12def73dcbf6375de5.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG.840bc57642cefb6a8ef2c10c5b2e1de8.JPG

I really felt for this owner because what are the options.... Use the insurance excess, claim and blow years of no claims or take it on the chin and pay up?..... But the most annoying thing about this is there's no one to hit. You can't even vent some anger!

• 1 month later...

Jesus.. I ran over a biggish chunk of crazy paving a few weeks back with the signum 19" wheels wrapped in rubber bands and th3 bit of paving shattered as i hit it, luckily no visible damage to the rim, ive got to get a new tyre soon so we shall see when it comes off

• 2 weeks later...

I look at this and count my self as very lucky ot very jammy :rolleyes:

I hit a brick at 30 a few weeks back, i literally crushed the brick with the front wheel and soread the remains of it across the road... It ruined my  trye uo frint after a couple of weeks but the wheel is  all straight and buckle and dent free.... PHEW...... I was down to replace the tyres amyway for mot