I knew something wasn't right

jammy

Sits a lot off to the right tbh.the steering wheel position was checked and double checked then checked again...

Getting tedious now :rolleyes: :arrowhead:

Feels like it's crabbing with 3 adults and a couple of small suit cases in the boot ( only the suit cases was in the boot :lol: )

I know numbers wise all looks good but I swear there must be hiding damage to the rear subframe when it was jacked up on it when there guy snapped the camber bolt that time..

I've ended up doing almost 300 miles today what with work and a run to Gatwick to pick my friends up and in all honesty it's not been pleasent on the motorway.it feels that bad that I've just been out in the honda and that's a dream to drive for a.change!

That or the lad burnt the crap out of the bush to free up the snapped bolt ? 

Going to go back one last time and revert back to the original settings we was going to  but I can't see that solving anything,..it's just getting worse by the minute :(

Back I. Tomorrow for one last hit reverting back to -2° camber r at and toe of 10 and fronts to toe out 0.03..it tits still s***e then I need to know how to get the subframe checked for ant imperfections within its structure for twists after it was jacked up on it 

Well that's about as good as it's going to get at the moment :)

the 35 miles to work,was pretty fun I shall say! Goes straight and finally has some grip again :)..

Now time to sort out this air getting in to the fuel lines issue out..

i dare say this time next month it will be wanting this doing again :arrowhead:

Might still invest in the rear camber shims though,but I've seen adjustable vtop arms for a focus which are coming up with almost the same measurements as the vauxhall arms so that's another option but the shims are the cheapest option

Yes mate, gave ut a run to work today and drives as it did when it came off the ramp :)

Finally i can feel the suspension working properly and i have a bucket load of grip now too :) even at - 1 on my way in it stayed planted and went where i wanted it too :)

All the hard work is starting to pay off now

Yes mate finally there(for now amyway) no more work planed till mot has be3n sorted out as its up in 3 weeks.. 

I will be doing lower arm bushes and inner and outer bushes on the rear lower arns to as they hVe taken a battering the last couple of months paint will have to wait a month or two, just ive got to have it done by our wedding day as ill jave no chance after that :arrowhead:

• 3 weeks later...

New tryes on the front :)

N/s tyre was definitely damaged after that pothole.. 

Still drives ok..... 

Doing my wheel bearing and driveshafts over the next week so i expect things to want checking again after its put bavk together 

Yes mate :) im happy (for now) :D its no longer an exhausting chore driving it.. A surprisingly smooth ride given its on 19s and coilover :)

I was looking into flipping my track rod ends to the underside of hub levelling out the track arms?? 

Not suffering any that i have noticed as yet. Been gingerly driving it as my driveshafts are bad and i getting a lot of vibration from them when accelerating turnimg left or right.. My vectra 1.9 derv did this too so si. Ole fix :)

Productive day today :) both driveshafts changed, wheel bearing and speed sensor changed, gearbox oil drained and replaced :)

The end result of all this work is.... 

No more clunking when i pull away, no more harsh vibration when accelerating out of tight bends and when bulls out in each gear, no more crunchy 3rd gear and no more abs and traction control warning light on :D...

Much to my amazement the car drives as it did before dismantling the front end :) id go as far to say it drives better.......

Going on the ramp Wednesday eve to see what numbers shes sat at.......