I knew something wasn't right

jammy

The rear camber is adjustable on the inner bolts on the lower arms. They should have adjusted both adjustments to toe and casket to set them both simultaneously. 

This is assuming that the rear camber adjustment is at the extreme point of adjustment of course. 

As Tony suggested, the rear toe / camber value is set dependant on the height between the centre of the wheel to the wheel arch. Auto data book gives a look up table for ranges on this, and not a fixed value for all.

The fuel tank should ideally by half full and the boot empty. 

Good luck fine tuning it

Mines on coilovers mate and lower than a vxr.(the machine readable the rear angles no problem..

dueit's ride height there is no more to give camber wise,and I've reduced the toe on the rear hence the camber bolt is at its full range,I can toe out 10 which will let me achieve -2 camber but the drive wasn't great.

ATM these shims are the cheapest option over getting aftermarket adjustable banana arms from a focus,nothing like this is available for Vectra/signum so I'll have to start mutating parts

So bloody slippery on the roads I can't tell if it's understeering or not..it is quite light on the steering though, along with having to correct it a lot.

The road down this way are terrible though so going to give it a blast up the M2 Saturday..

I will get the print out up and love in a bit and see what you reckon

Print looks ok...... For a modified car the cambers are to be expected. Front/ rear camber disparity is right? Reason for the need is on turns the front cambers migrate, one lowers and one rises whereas the rear cambers just curve on transition/ bump.

Going to check it tomorrow to see if anything has moved this time, hopefully it should be as it was when it left last Wednesday...

Might take it back -2°00 camber and 0°10 toe?  It was fine on that set up  until the camber bolt worked it's way loose each time

Might leave the preload out this time but still have the required 30litres of diesel present? All other levels are full anyway....with the rear secure now the results maybe different this time roand? 

4 hours ago, Tony said:

Finally...... I should move this topic to "horror of the week" or year :D

:lol: aye it definitely qualifies :lol: I wouldn't of minded so much if it was my work that was causing the issue!! Just wish I had had enough dry time to change these driveshafts before hand but never mind.

I know when I changed the CV on the Saab 93 (same chassis and components) and that changed the toe..I'm hoping I'll manage to free the shafts without dropping the ball joints as I've got to change the speed sencors both sides which is part of the wheel bearing assembly,pretty sure I did it the same way on my first signum