New Car ?

liner33

Just use this as a temp thread for now 

So everything changed :)

The guy is meant to collect the Jag on Tuesday but yesterday I saw a M235i locally posted on ebay , basically the guy was looking to trade it and BMW offered him WBAC type prices so he was hoping to get a lot more , but I hammered him down 

No money has changed hands as guy could let me down  re jag but couple of pics for now 

ooJ5NEs.jpg

xui6Spw.jpg

So just to clarify its a 2015 M235i in Estoril Blue , with the auto gearbox , has the optional heated seats and wheel , pro nav, adaptive lights , black leather i think thats its , but best of all only 15000 miles from new 

On 03/12/2018 at 12:14, Tony said:

Michelin do make a RFT, normally marked SST or with two large stars on the sidewall. The only exclusion is the M series or if the buyer requests non RFT.

So there is a single star in the box on the tyres but there is not other markings , its Michelin Pilot Super sports fitted , dont Michelin use a ZP to designate RFT? 

Have reset the pressures though and they were all pretty low so expecting the ride to be a lot harder next time I go out