Hmmmmmm

jammy

So I have been busy on the signum again.. 

On the rear I have 

New toe arms new banana arms new arb bushes new drop links new shock absorbers and new trailing arm front bushes (these are powerflex bushes) 

Only leaves the lower arm bushes that are original. There is now play in either bushes nor do they appear to be worn so where is this bloody donk donk noise coming from :unsure:

Annoying thing is I can't remember if there was such a noise at the rear before I changed the trailing arm bushes yesterday, there is no movement I can find, I just hope I did the up enough.. 

It's definitely tight but I am wondering if tight enough to have pinched the mounting to the metal sleeve in the bush... 

Worse thing is I can't just get under the car and give it a bit more grunt with a spanner as you need to drop the whole trailing arm off to be able to get to the nut and bolt! 

Proper annoying me now

Yes mate everything is present and correct. I might go and get it measured after work tomorrow to see what's what after the new trailing arm bushes Being fitted.. Looking at the rear camber bolts it looks like I could gain a bit more positive from them. They was set just over 2° negative last visit.. I've lost the print out so could do with going there anyway

Well the new bushes definitely Mde a difference... The whole back end feels pretty tight now,however I'd say that the setting would of now changed slightly, the front end doesn't feel as direct as it did do dispite it's lazy feel it already had going on after last set up 2 weeks ago..

Am gutted the bushes and drop links  weren't in stock when I wanted them as they would of been fitted at the same time as the banana arms.. 

On a different note checking over the front end and noticed that I can move the lower arms forward a small bit when using a bar to check for play, there isn't any play. This movement is purely making the rubber move.. Is this the start of the bushes going or is this normal? 

Well the new bushes definitely Mde a difference... The whole back end feels pretty tight now,however I'd say that the setting would of now changed slightly, the front end doesn't feel as direct as it did do dispite it's lazy feel it already had going on after last set up 2 weeks ago..

Am gutted the bushes and drop links  weren't in stock when I wanted them as they would of been fitted at the same time as the banana arms.. 

On a different note checking over the front end and noticed that I can move the lower arms forward a small bit when using a bar to check for play, there isn't any play. This movement is purely making the rubber move.. Is this the start of the bushes going or is this normal?